Sunday, July 11, 2004

Eating Bad!

Sometimes I wonder if I eat stuff I'm not supposed as a kind of punishment of myself. I know things I should stay away from, but I eat it anyways and then sit and be in pain. I love mexican food and indian food, and to some degree my body is used to them and doesn't give me much trouble over them anymore. But I had orange juice this morning and have been hurting all day. I also have grey poupon sometimes and I know thats bad juju. Not regular mustard, just grey poupon. I stir it into baked beans, which I don't even like but eat just so I have an excuse to have grey poupon. It's like a slow way of comiting suicide. One day this damn ulcer is going to kill me, and I'm helping it. The funny thing is I don't think about suicide anymore, haven't for years now. Even when I was younger I only truly considered it a few times (And tried once or twice, thank Rob and Stace for stopping me on one occasion each). But I want to see where this insane journey I'm on is going next, yet I keep eating shit I shouldn't. It's kind of like being in love with the Demon, I know all it brings is pain but I do it anyways. Everytime I try and get serious about giving my stomach time to heal I find myself sitting down with a plate full of stuff I know I shouldn't have. So the question from earlier still remains, How stupid can one person be?

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Now it’s time for greasy, slimy, gooey, triple cheeseburgers from Wendy’s. Those fuckers hurt!!!! They aren’t even spicy, just loaded with grizzle death. I eat one of those half-pound heart stoppers and I don’t eat for a day and a half and like this Blog thing…
It’s all your fault!!!!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
once you are hooked it is hard to say no, although I don't understand why you drank the orange juices, it's not mexican!
I do it too, although I have done it more since I have know you, what does that mean? You are slowly corrupting me, why couldn't I have corrupted you instead, maybe there is still a chance.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home