Saturday, July 10, 2004

Here and back again

Well, one of my close friends who left a while back is returning. My little Jamacian is moving home from her stay in Oldfolkshome (aka, Florida). I don't know the whole story yet, but I'll be so glad to hug her again. It's kind of funny, in the last year or so the Demon, Ug, Roe Roe, and now Jamaca have returned from absences in my life. Now, yes, the Demon is gone again, and Ug has gone to east bumf*ck, but they were back at least. Maybe this is a good sign. Maybe it's just a thing. But I'll take what I can get. And what I can get is a hug. I love hugs. They rule (especially Katiehugs! Kathryn is a phenominal hugger and her hubby Pez boy is one lucky bastard, he gets one everytime he goes home). I also miss Heaven's hugs, she was fun to hug too. So is Babushka (she gets so happy when we hug it's cute), as well as most of my friends. But each hug is differant, and Jamaca's hug has been missed. So has her daughter, Ant. She is my little girl, no matter who her real dad is. And she would have made a great lion! So to hell with Director! Maybe someday all of my lost ones and ones far away will come home. That would make me happy.

1 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I agree hugs are wonderful, especially when it comes from you. It is nice to hear that someone else out there has realized how wonderful you are and is come back. I am happy for you. And of course I get happy when I am huging you, I am huging you.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home