Thursday, July 15, 2004

unemployed-revised

Well I'm getting fired from work. I had a fight woth my boss and she's firing me. But since I'm managment she has to get it approved from corprate so it's not happening just yet. So I get to go to work knowing I'm on my way out. So much fun. The worst part is having to look for a job. I hate job hunting. I've been here for over 2 years. I'm going to miss my fellow workers. Karen, Debbie, and Darek. They are good peoples and I wish them all well. But time for something new. Anybody have any ideas? I sure don't have any. .................................................well as a follow up, the company told my boss that none of the items she had listed were grounds for termination, so I'm not done just yet. She can't punt me till I give her a good reason. Pretty funny. I think I'll hold on till after I get back from Canada and then decide if I should find something new.

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger sokmunky Screams...

Come visit me. There's jobs here, too.

S.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I was go to write, and tell you altough it sucks maybe it is a good thing. It gives you a chance to work with someone who will appreciate you, especially for as hard working as you are. Hearing the latest news, I find it all VERY FUNNY, it is nice to know that corporate realizes how stupid the grounds for firing were. Now you get to go to Canada, and see your grandmother, and you deserve that.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home