Saturday, July 17, 2004

Change

Any one who knows me well knows that I'm not the biggest fan of change. I'd be happy if life could have frozen at somepoint and just stayed the same. I hate when people leave or when I have to start new things. Yet life keeps changing around me and I can't stop it. I do my best to adapt and deal with things as they come, but sometimes I feel like just running away and hiding somewhere. Friends come and go, jobs come and go, life moves on no matter what happens to us. The sun rises tomarrow even when it feels like the end of the world to us. I have had my share of sorrow and pain, as well as happiness and pleasure, but it all becomes memories. Today becomes yesterday as tommorow stays just out of our reach. All of what I know today may be gone or differant soon. I hate that. Soon I need to start looking for a new job. I hate that. But I guess I'll do what I have to. That's life, and life hates me. Don't get me wrong, sometimes things change for the better. My Jamacian coming home, the small unexpected amount of time I had with the Demon, not being fired, these were all good things. But all too often life goes in the sh*tter. I hate funerals and have had to go to far to many. I hate goodbyes and have too many of them too. Life keeps moving. But I'm also a stubborn pain in the a** and am doing my best to stand still.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

As the great band The Dead Milkmen once sang...
p.s. you will really relate to the last verse.


i ran into a friend of mine said he was gonna take some words and make them rhyme i said "you can fool some of them some of the time, but you can only fool half them all of the time" he said "yes i do believe this is true, would you like to come and sniff some glue? and we'll fly to where the skies are blue and look for things both bright and new" and on a pretty sunday morning a bunch of pretty baptist girls linked their pretty hands and they sang life is shit, life is shit the world is shit, the world is shit this is life as i know it this is life as i know it and in the sky i saw richard nixon smoking a lacey with mr. dickson he said "son there's something i must say, i do believe i've found a better way" and a vision came and i new it was bob crane and bob sang: life is shit, life is shit the world is shit, the world is shit this is life as i know it this is life as i know it and when my friend and i were done we went to rest upon the sun cause life takes from us the things we love and it robs us of the special ones and it puts them high where we can't climb and we only miss them all the time and we sing: life is shit, life is shit the world is shit, the world is shit this is life as i know it this is life as i know it this is life as i know it this is life as i know it this is life as i know it

4:32 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

See this is why The Dead Milkmen rule compared to any of that hippy shit you listen to...
this was my anthem as a spry fry.


mom and dad don't like me they say i'm mean and rude they've tried to make me a good little boy by sticking downers in my food fucked up world we're all veterans of a fucked up world fucked up world we're all veterans of a fucked up world neighbors try to run me down because i'm such a mess maybe it's cause of the way i look or maybe the way i dress philosophers try to bring me down "hey what's the meaning of life?" go kill a cop then drink till you drop baby that's my advice in a fucked up world we're all veterans of a fucked up world fucked up world we're all veterans of a fucked up world girls don't really like me that's why i hate myself maybe it's cause of the way i look maybe it's something else my room is such a pig sty my floor has never been swept but i've got a fuck off attitude and that's something that should be kept in a fucked up world we're all veterans of a fucked up world fucked up world we're all veterans of a fucked up world

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Ok, name someone who likes funerals. I don't know many people who like change, but sometime change is for the better. Yeah, and maybe you have to started looking for a new job, but at least you are in Canada, and your not out of money yet. You never know, you might find a job that is ten times better than the one you have, with a boss who likes you. That would be good for a change. Don't try to stand in one place for to long you might miss out on something great.
Words from the eternal optimist

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home