Sunday, February 13, 2005

Why

I was going to post, but now I can't think of why or what. feels like I'm loosing the desire to do anything. I have to force myself just to go out of the house. Part of me knows this isn't good. I just don't know what to do about it.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger wwww Screams...

I got an idea, how about write some silly stuff happened when you were in junior high and high school?

It would be fun. I’m planning on writing about that but still thinking on which “one” to write. I did many silly things in school.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Yeah, that's a good idea, write about something silly and be silly for a while "fake it, til you can make it' kind of thing... I get depressed and anxious myself from time to time.
If it keeps up, you may want to start on an antidepressant, you don't have to struggle thought it. Just don't take paxil!! :)

7:52 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

I know the feeling. Im having one of those days too. Just listening to music helps a bit. Blaring it helps a bit more.

Listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn - The Sky is Cryin'

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home