Sunday, February 06, 2005

A few thoughts before the Game

Just a few quick things before I go watch the game.

1. My mom's cancer has come back after 16 years. It's too widespread this time for surgery. It's kind of taken the wind out of the weekend. The only good part is that they say it's a very slow cancer and this type normally reacts well to medicine.

2. Burfica, frist you say you don't love me anymore due to my musical taste, then your offering to dance naked for me and the alchohol. Talk about mood swings (I'm not sure Gigantor would approve. Also, be carefull what you offer to single people. They may just take you seriously. Hee Hee (Kidding!)). Actually I listen to everything. From classical to classic rock, from metal to pop, from country to alternative, from hippie to techno, from oldies to soft rock. The only things I don't listen to much is dance (I don't dance) or Rap (Bad poetry read to other peoples music that they stole), but there are exceptions. Keep an open mind sweetie and I'll try and do better next time. So what do you listen to?
(also, Seffy, just to explain, all of the songs on the list are ones that have significance for me. Angel was sung to me by the Demon while sitting in my driveway holding each other and always makes me think of my time with her. They may not be the best songs, they just hold my memories.)

3. Joy, I hope your feeling better. WHen are you going on your trip? If you get to see Iriebutterfly tell her i say hi!

4. Max, it's an interesting idea, but I'm having a hard time posting or commenting on blog as it is and a marathonm might over tax the system. But keep me posted on the idea.

5. Bm, Thursday sounds great. After this weekend I need some time with you and yours.

6.I'm glad to see that some of the people who were on my Dead but Dreaming list have returned to the blog. Both Dream and Static have posted recently and I'm glad to see thier twisted minds back for all to see. I'll allow myself a little pride and pretend I had something to do with thier returns. Missed you guys.

7. Unfortuantly a few others have moved over to this list. Hopefully they'll be back soon.

8. Um.. theres more but my nephews home and he wants to go play. Hope evyone has a great weekend. (I bought him some Spider-man Figures and I think I'm as excited as he is to play with them. Old? Yes, Grown Up? Nope, Mature? Not even close!)

9 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Julie Screams...

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You all might want to check into her receiving some Reiki treatments. Some organizations that do support for Cancer pts do it for free. It's an asian healing technique and has some good results w/ Cancer. I know a lady personally who was healed w/ Reiki. Much love and support and healing energy your way!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Sorry to hear about your mom; sending healing thoughts/prayers to her. Hope you are able to take your mind off of it by watching the game for a couple of hours.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Minzo Screams...

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. I can only imagine how my world would fall apart if I was in your situation. I wish you all the best.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

I will keep your mother in my thoughts. I dont exactly pray but I do believe in the power thought when it is a shared feeling by many.

I am leaving Feb 24th and hoping like hell I get to see Irie. If I do Ill give her a hug for you right after I give her mine!~

3:50 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

*sighs*

*feels so left out*

:(

11:51 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

AzA hun, go back and read that comment I said I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! I love your choices, they are so close to my own. Now I feel bad that you thought I didn't like your choices or you. *sniffle*

I'm so sorry about your mom. We have all your family in our thoughts and prayers.


LOVE not dislike. LOVE!!!!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

OMG OMG OMG OMG I just went back and looked. How the hell could I have said NOT in love with you????!!!!!! Okay go back read that comment, and minus the NOT part. hehehehehee I swear, I meant to write I'm so in love with you!!!! for all of those.

god what a horrible, bad person I am for doing a stupid typo like that!!!!!!!
You can spank me if you like. heheheheheeee

Going to bang my head in the wall now.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Sorry about Mom bud... Give her my best...

By the way... How does anyone know Dream's blog is back on when the link says UG lol bastage icehole

PS How could you forget Objects? lol You listening to too much shite now? Pissing in the pure music pool? I order you to put on the refreshing chlorine of Monty Python Sings right now young man...

2:57 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

damn man sorry about you mom

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home