Sunday, February 13, 2005

Kell's Bell's

Saw my friend who just bought a house. It was great to see her. I don't get up there much anymore due to our scheduals. I'm so happy her life is starting to work out for her. She's had a bad one (most of her own doing however). After all the years I helped her, to see her now is very rewarding. Of course after all these years she's still very relaxed around me and was walking around bra-less in a t-shirt. Every time I think she's learned about being modest, oops there she is again. Go figure. Oh well, guess I just make her feel very comfortable. Thats a good thing I think. Her kid is so cute too. A bit larger than he should be at his age though. I keep picking that he's going to be my hieght. Hehehe.
Supposed to be going out with my cuz tonight after he gets out of work. I have to work tom, I hate that. Was hoping to spend the day hibernating. Not that I hate V-day or anything, just have no one to spend it with wich takes the luster off the shine. Actually I normally buy gifts for all my female friends at V-day. Not this year because I'm broke, but normally. Oh well.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger wwww Screams...

Sorry pal, but I like the “bra-less in a T-shirt” stuff. How about taking her out for the V-day? ( if she is available )

9:16 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

yEAH wHAT jAY SAID.

Happy V.Day to you, My friend...OXOXOXXO

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Happy V-Day! (Your post on my blog actually made me rethink my own point of view a bit and have decided to "celebrate" it in the morning meaningful way that you suggest. =o) That's awesome that you send gifts to all your female friends! I'm sure they'll understand this year though - hope they return the favor by getting you something. =o)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I send you a big old hug and smooch aza hehehehee

Have a good one hun

1:29 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I was going to send you a photo of braless in a t-shirt but the house elf said NO Way. LOL
Happy V day a day late.
Hugs

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home