Friday, February 11, 2005

Injuries

Ok, I've had a few people ask me to elaborate on the injuries I've substained over the years. So here goes:

The knee. Just after high school I got into a fight with a kid in a town near mine. I don't even know why he wanted to fight me and all I wanted was to leave, but after someone punches you in the stomach you end up with the urge to get them to understand that they REALLY shouldn't have done that. Due to my size he decided to pull a knife after I knocked him down for the 3rd time. Now I had seen all those shows where they disarm someone with a blade by kneeling on thier wrist. I figured I could do that, so I knocked him down again and went to kneel. The blade however was pointing straight up and slid right into my knee, kinda from the back/side. I let out a yell of both rage and pain that scared the kid so bad he turned white and ran for the hills. According to the dotor I went to it was a miracle that I could still walk. Apparently the knife had managed to not cut anything important. It was stiched up (I still have a scar there) and hurts if I do certain things (like prolonged running or jogging) or on cold raining nights.

The head. A friend of mine's house was being watched by one of her ex-boyfriends. I went to ask him nicely not to do this anymore. While I was looking for him in the woods where he normally hide and watched her house he snuck up and clubbed me with a chunk of wood. As it turned out, he put a crack into my skull and if you feel the right spot on my head you can feel the dent left by this. After the ambulace came (for him actually) I had to sit in a police station for about an hour till someone noticed I was bleeding from the head and was taken to the hospital. He was let go after being charged with stalking and assult, and I was let go since he obviously attacked me first. It doesn't hurt anymore, but I still get bad headaches from time to time which I never used to get.

The ribs. A young lady I was friends with had recently broken up with her hubby. He had called her drunk and said he was comming to get thier 2 year old daughter and if she got in his way he'd kill her. She called me to take her to the police station (he had the car). As I walked up to her doorway I didn't know he was already in the yard hiding in the shadows by thier tree (it was at about 3 am.) When I went to ring the doorbell he came from behind and nailed me with a baseball bat to the side where I had raised my arms. The shot broke the bottom 2 ribs on my right side (shattered them actually). His next shot was at my head but I fell off thier front doorstep and so he missed. After the ambulance was called (for him actually. I put him face first through a double plate glass sliding door. 29 stiches in his face and in a coma for 2 days) he was arrested for assult with a deadly weapon. My friend has sinced moved out of state, and I haven't heard from her since she left. Go figure. The ribs hurt if I do too much, or even if I have to breath heavy for an extended period of time (Try having to explain to someone during a bout of marathon sex that you don't care how much it hurts, your not stopping yet despite the whole side of your body turning red.).

Ooops, got to go. I'll post more soon. Peace everyone.

Oh, and just to add on, BM ows me big since due to MY being over last night he now has a credit for a BJ form the Hottie. I want a reward for that, like beer or something.

9 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

Gosh you sound just like my hubby. He's not called Gigantor for nothing. He's a gentle giant, but fuck if you get him pissed off he could kill someone with one hit.

How long ago did you get the head injury??? I had a severe head injury that gave me headaches, that made me pass out, for 6 to 8 years after the injury. Not so bad now. But if you accidently bonk me in that spot, I can still pass out.

8:09 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

and that folks is a real man. All my stitches were from lack of knowing how to skate board and lots and lots and lots of other stupid things.

BJ was good!!!

CHEERS!!!

i will get a pint preped when you return!!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Uhm.. Let me guess, you’re a policeman or at least an unofficial law enforcer? Or a women protector?

Tell you what, with your height and your big size (I supposed), you will be the last thing I like to fight with. Im 5’6. Damn mom and dad, why the hell are you guys so short, look at what you have passed on me!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Aza, to answer your question.
Gigantor is 6'2" 280lbs all of it muscle. He wears a size 13 shoe, and a size 15 ring. His hands are so huge, he can easily palm a basketball. His fingers wrap almost over half way around it. He works in a steel yard, and is a firefighter/emt. I bought him dumbells for his birthday one year, and he does bicep curls with around 50lbs.

Have you ever seen profesional wrestling, or follow some movies and football?? Do you know who Bill Goldberg is?? If you do. He is about the exact replica of him. He even indulges me and grows the gotee he had. LOL

12:13 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Well, aren't you something, kind of like a knight in shining armor!What a great friend you are!! Bless your heart for all of those excrutiating injuries!!
Now, if you can quit beating your ownself up a that bat you seem to be carrying around and see how wonderful you are!!!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

p.s. your friend does owe you more than a pint. How did you get his g/f do that? see what a great friend you are!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Yea thats some painful injuries there Az. Ive had more then a couple peoples shares of injuries too. Its only the age that its starting to remind me. :(

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Definitely a knight in shining armor!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Blog ho Screams...

That was awesome. I was engaged. I think you should write detective novels where the detective is a guy who is an unwilling fighter but always ends up getting into fights. Eventually he solves teh crime, but it's more out of luck and the foolish antics of the people he's investigating than brilliance. That's the best kind of detective.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home