Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Contact?

Well, in what was a big suprise to me, my friend Heaven has started to keep in touch with me over e-mail again. It's been about 1 1/2 years since I last talked with her. From what I heard her hubby had asked her not to talk to me anymore because he knew we had been intimate, even if he had no proof. I saw her maybe twice after she got pregnant, and once after the baby was born. I've tried to e-mail her before with no reply, so I don't know what brought this about. From my source she has spent so much time with her family she's kind of lost all her friends, maybe she just misses having someone to talk to outside of her hubby? We have been friends for about 12 years now, including the time I didn't hear from her. I do miss her and it's nice to see her e-mail address again, it's just kind of wierd. Why now? Whats changed? Or should I just be glad to be in contact with my friend again and stop over analizing this?

9 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger wwww Screams...

Why now?

Why don’t you ask her? Probably she just misses her old buddies or maybe …she is in the midst of “domestic turbulence”, who knows.

It is best if you could ask her indirectly – don’t be too straight forward, some people may took it wrongly.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

don't analyze it, just accept it. i wish i had your chance. i wish i would get a call from some people that decided they didn't need me in their lives anymore. it will probably be a better friendship this time because she realizes how it is without you.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I'm afraid my friend I'm going to have to take a different stance on this and say tread very carefully. Since she didn't tell her hubby at the start "Listen Honey if I was going to fool around on you it wouldn't be with someone I'm blatently talking too that I've told you is my friend" I'm thinking she's either having problems with her hubby or trying to make him jelous for some reason, and I just don't want you to get your heart broke again as you put yourself 150% out there for people you care about.
Just tread lightly my friend as I care about you and your emotions.

1:54 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

ask her point blank what you just asked us "Why Now" she has the answer. you have nothing to lose. ask her now!!!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I agree with Alekx and BM. I think something could be up, so you should be carefull, but I also think you should ask her straight out. cuz if it's innocent she will tell you. If it's sneaky reasons she will either back off or ignore you. You can't be any worse off then you were before she started e-mailing you again.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

I vote with the rest of the crew here. Ask. No harm no foul in asking.

3:14 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

Yeah, Az, don't get into any baseball bat situations, now. :)

Kinda weird 'cause I had someone from my past reappear recently too and I'm not sure why either.

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
It funny some of your friends I wouldm't worry, but other can be werid and after something. Sorry to say you attract some odd people, not to say that I don't either. If I were you I would try to find out what's up in a nice way. Be happy for you if it works out.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Good design!
[url=http://gclmfyks.com/nymz/tvkk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://obxpkfvj.com/aybf/ggdc.html]Cool site[/url]

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home