Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Farewell Monkey Girl

One of my workmates is leaving us to go play with Monkeys in Costa Rica. She is a great person and about the only decent one I had at my work. She wants to be a primateologist (or something like that) and so has to go to see monkeys in the wild. She' going to have to do such fun stuff as deal with 100+degree heat and humidity, dig her own holes to use as a toilet, and dodge flung monkey poo. I'm not exactly envious of her trip, needless to say. But I will miss her and hope she has fun. So for now, farewell Monkey Girl, may the monkeys treat you well.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Alekx Screams...

dodging Monkey Poo......sounds like a typical day in my house

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i wish i could go on an adventure like that, minus the kaka. my friend was going to go to school in costa rica for a degree in peace education but couldn't afford the 18 grand a semester plus living. jeez. i hope your not left with all the dummies now at work.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I am sorry she is leaving, I know she is one of the few you like working with, and her you. Good luck to her, I don't know if I could make a trip like that, I give her lots of credit.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

oh, i like monkeys too. can i go and study with her... =)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

we pick bugs out of each others hair, does that count????

2:21 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

I googled it and found this shocking factoid:
"Monkeys Pay to See Female Monkey Bottoms! ~ Males give up their juice rewards in order to ogle pictures of females..."
Is that the research team she'll be working with? ;)

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home