Friday, June 24, 2005

Intravert To Extravert in 2.5 seconds (my memories and stuff)

So there I was in the back seat of J$'s car. It was him, my Bro and me just driving around the backroads in East Haven. We were all around 18 years old at the time. I don't remember if we had a destination in mind or not. But our day was to be changed forever due to not paying attention to what was going on. We had come up to a stop sign and J$ did what is commanly called a rolling stop. We all know what I'm talking about, where you don't come a complete halt. But as J$ went to go for it, there suddenly was a car in front of us. She had been coming from the cross direction and it seemed like she just materialized out of nowhere. J$ hit the brakes as hard as he could and we all jerked forward to the sound of screaming tires. Of course we came nowhere near her, you could have walked 5 abreast between the 2 cars. But that lady got out of her car and started bitching at J$ like there was no tom. Now J$ was a bit of a high strung lad, a tad on the nervous side if you know what I mean. He appologized to that lady for at least 5 min while she complained that he need to pay attention to what was going on around him while he drove. When she finaly got in her car and left J$ couldn't even drive he was shaking so bad. We sat there for a bit and then suddenly I went and asked the question that had been bothering me since we first saw her:

"Hey J$, this is a 4 way stop, why didn't she stop at her sign? She blew through it even faster than you did. You had the right of way after all."

Oh My God, J$ looked over at the sign and realized I was right, and he lost it. For the next 20 min of my life we went driving around those roads slowly looking for her car with his head out the window yelling at the top of his lungs "Where are you you bitch?" That boys face was red, veins were popping out of his neck, and you'd never believe that just a little while before he had been having a breakdown of a totally differant sort. To this day all I have to do is mention the whole incedent and he starts getting worked up about it. Sometimes I wonder if maybe I should have kept my mouth shut?

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

lmfaooooooooooo that is great, like a chapter out of my life. heheheheee

Gigantor had to stop me from pulling over and beating some old lady sensless once, and I was pregnant at the time. LOL

11:33 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

LOL! Yeaaahhh, one time I got a call to to pick up my sister, who was ill and had been abandoned by her no-good shit-fer-brains "friends" at a Dave Matthews concert.

My friend was driving, we tried one entrance and this cop wouldn't let us in, or listen to my attempts to explain what was going on, and I probably have blacked out the whole incident, but I may or may not have screamed, "Fuck you!!" through the window at him.

:)

12:15 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

LOL, LOL, LOL! No, Aza ~ you done good... including giving the so called lady more respect than she deserved by waiting until she'd left to ask your burning question! (Such an observant man!) :)

3:03 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

HAHAHAH!! That is beautiful!! Can I use that as a film short?!? I would expense my trip down as part of the shoot and cast you guys again!! Brilliant! Don't you love those moments of insight, and then kick yourself simultaneously because you didn't think of it yourself?! God, that happens to me all the time, but when I'm drunk, i tend to be a little sharper....


Thank you so much AZ for all your encouragement and positive comments. If this play ever really becomes a success, I'll bring it to your neck of the woods ;-p

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

that's a fun story. one incident that i had with a woman rager was when this car tried to pass me on the right on this really busy road by my house. usually the right lane would have parked cars. she flies around me anyway because i drove a hooptie at the time. she got out of her car at the light and came at us like she was going to rip me out of the car and fight me. she said i know you got your door locked bitch...and it wasn't. she opened my door and looked surprised. i guess she didn't really want to fight because she got back into her car and drove on. what the f*** is wrong with people? she acted like she wanted to kill me because i wouldn't let her over. i hope that all people with road rage read this...YOU ARE MORONS. find something else to worry yourself over, like greenhouse gasses or something.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
That is such a great story about J$, LOL. It was good to tell him, he needed to relax a little, and it is funny to see him get all red in the face when he retells it.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home