Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Medic

I finally broke down, sucumbed to the pain and went to the doctors today. They arn't sure if I have a pinched nerve or a slipped disc, so on Thursday I get to go have an MRI done. I hate doctors. This pain on top of the depression I've been battling just sucks. My body seems to have decided to brake down just to make me feel even more convinced of the pointlessness of all of this. Ug. Someone needs to just take me out back and shoot me.

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Nahm no shooting. I'll just give ya a hug instead......now where'd I put that step ladder....?

11:19 PM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

i wont shoot you either.. but i think you could use a martini or two .. tell me how you like them ..

12:33 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Thanks for the update... I was getting a little worried about cha. Hope you get 'er back on track soon!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

I'll shoot ya bud... What are friends for...

But really... I think I'd be in line to take a bullet LOOOONG before you... Don't ya think?

Cheer up little buckaroo... :)

1:43 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Sweetie some days I feel the same way. Just take me out back and shoot my ass. No more problems no more hassles. But then I realize how selfish that is cuz a friend or family member has to find me and clean up the f'ing mess I made.
So even though it's a bumpy ride, well fuck I don't wanna show up at my final destination looking all pretty and refined I want to slide in battered and bruised saying what a fucking ride.
E-mail me if you wanna we'll have a good cry together.
Love ya

2:37 PM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Hey midget, can I borrow your stepladder? I need to get my arms around the big galoot too...

4:41 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Short people... AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

9:57 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

How you doing today, are you feeling better?

I hate doctors too.. I hate the smell of the hospitals and clinics. I hate needles. I agree going to see doctors is a stressful experience to those who hate the “idea” of healing by hurting our body – that is my opinion, to doctors.. no offense!

But Aza, I do not see you have any choice. Hope you get well soon.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Sending hugs as well... thanks for letting us know how you're doing. Hope the pain is easing up some now!

7:32 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

Oh, an MRI will definetly clear up numerous questions about what is going on. I'm so glad they will give you one. Meanwhile, just hang in there. Maybe they'll give you some nice muscle relaxers and you'll get some time off work. I often feel too much older than my years too, and getting old is no fun, but when you consider the alternative, hon.
::Hugs::

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home