Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Mighty Mighty Bosstones "Someday I Suppose"

There was a place
and the name of the place escapes me
When I can't remember
it irritates me
Could be I can't remember
could be I choose to not
Let's move along the song
and try to find the plot

There was a girl
and I don't know her name either
She gave me love
and I said I'd never leave her
If I did
I'd come back someday and find her
Maybe I will
I should write down a reminder

One day!
one day who knows?
Someday!
someday I suppose

There was a verse
that I was gonna write
I haven't yet
but there's still a chance I might
An open book
that I still want to close
I'll find the time
someday I suppose

A place and time,
I wanna be and spend
a storyline
That's happy in the end

Plans are made with promises so certainly uncertain
I can't wait to set things straight before they close the curtain

One day!
one day who knows?
Someday!
someday I suppose

The more I sort it out
the more it gets distorted
I sort of think I'm better off just leaving it unsorted
The more I try to change its course
the more off course it goes
Of course I'll reach my destination
someday I suppose

Sort it out,
get distorted
one day who knows
Hide behind,
unreported
someday I suppose

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger wwww Screams...

There was a girl
And her name is ……..
She gave me her love and vir…….
And she said we will be together forever and ever
But she lied
She met a rich boy
And I became her toy
Maybe if I was smart enough
I get over it soon… but I did not
I cried for months
Only one day I realized that…
Life is more fun without her..
Why didn’t I see that earlier?
Stupid me!

5:46 AM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

Oh, this is a sweet song I like it.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home