Monday, July 25, 2005

Back from the abyss

I just wrote a huge blog about being back and lost it all due to hitting the wrong button. So let's try again.
Thanks to the return of 3 of our part timers and the hiring of a new girl I'm done for now with working 12 hour shifts. I have the next 2 days off and don't know what to do with them. So I'm sitting here drunk (Been a while since I got drunk. Beer? No probs. Vodka? Like water. Wiskey? Pshaw. Wine? wel... guess maybe I shouldn't down a whole bottle of Ken Ridge White Icevine on an empty stomach.) I was hoping to get to see BM but thats been shot down, so maybe I'lljust catch up on things I've missed. Some sleep, some sex, some comics, some sex, some friends, some sex, some blogging, and some sex. I still have several stories from my past to tell like Cliff Diving Death, Heaven's Big Gulp, RPGing Farts, Rooftop Chase, Chasing Rhode Island, and other fun, funny or just strange memories from my life. The Blind Idiot God is back at the Center of the Universe to blaspheme and bubble with madness and Chaos. I've so missed you all. Hope your all doing good.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Dorko Screams...

You are sssoooooo gonna need somewhere cool, somewhere dark, somewhere with remote control - come tomorrow. [at least that's what I always wanted in the aftermath, belly-crawling through hangover hell :D] Plenty of H2O and/or Pepsi may help too... no need for any of this to hinder your sexcapade plans. Party on Aza! Glad to hear you're off of the Twelves!

1:27 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

I cant drink more than 4 mugs of beer. I hate to "know" how my face will turn to RED and shiny.. and the next thing I will remember .. petrol car, walk on the straight line.. oh forget it!

I was a good drinker at once upon a time. I get old!

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

We missed you too!

You know, sometimes getting drunk is EXACTLY the right thing to do!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

How can you catch up with the sex when I'm married and live several states away
Sheesh

missed you baby doll

4:30 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

misssssseeeedddddd youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yayyyyyyyyyyy sex. i so can't wait till Wednesday night. hehehehe I bet your gonna have the bunny humpin marathon too. whooohoooo

We are a couple of humpin fools. Okay I'm making a real fool of myself. I'm gonna go bang my head on the wall now.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

oh no....rpgfarts...I remember that night....

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home