Sunday, July 17, 2005

Busy

Just wanted to say I'm sorry I haven't been and probably won't be on much for the next week or so. Do to short staffing at work I'm doing a lot of overtime and several Iron Man days at work. I'll try and get back on the next time I have a day off. Hope eveyone's doing great. Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

OK, take care, and try to have some fun amid all work :)

12:57 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

It's ok brother man!! I have been the same way!! The summer gets a hold of my time!! Thw summer makes me anti-blogsocial!!!

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hope the extra hours aren't too stressful! Take care!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

take it easy hun, we will be here when you get back. hehehehee

2:33 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Toe tapping, whatta ya mean you are busy. It's not like I gave you permission to be busy. Sheesh...and when are you taking me to dinner with all the OT money
hehehehehe
Ducking the thrown objects aimed at my head

3:04 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Hurry back Aza!!!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Hrumph
Toe tapping

Giggle

6:18 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

Make it back to the land of the bloggers safely! I'll be here!! I have been bizzy too, but I always will and love to do the pop in at your blog house sweetie!!
xoxoo

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home