Friday, August 12, 2005

Warrenty has expired

Arthritis in my back, a pinched nerve, 3 slipped discs, and narrowing of the spine. I have to go to rehab and talk to a nurosurgeon about possible surgery. I HATE DOCTORS. I'm on Vikoden for the pain. I suck at taking drugs. Driving into a tree would be so much simpler than all this shit.

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Az: Stop that. It will get better.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

See my previous comment. You just leave a mess for someone else to clean up.

Have a vicoden and a bahamma mamma and become king of the little fishies.

Trust me listen to Bill Engval for full explination on the above.

It's gonna be okay luv. I promise.
Hugs and lots of love

10:39 PM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

hahaha @ the Bill Engvall ref by Alekx..

i know it sucks for you right now.. but i promise .. and i mean it .. it gets better..

i have been to hell and back about 5 times now.. trust me ..

P.S. thanks for stopping by my little ole blog

12:12 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Now, now, Azathoth!
Remember that old saying: "A chip on the shoulder is a sure sign of wood higher up."
You driving into a tree is SURE to cause a few chips to fly...
I'm just sayin' - Vicoden, modern medicine and...dare I say it? ... yes, I shall, Boobies! -will get you through! Do we send the call out for the emergency Boobie treatments or is this looking like a call for long term care? ;)
(I apologize... just trying to help you feel better, Aza!)

3:37 AM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

I agree with recovered believer. Stop that. If I have to come down to your work and take off my top, I will. We are, at very least, well overdue for a huge hug-fest. I love you sweetie.

9:16 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:41 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Be strong my friend. You can make it. The pain is just for the temporary, I know you will get well soon. Hang on there.

9:42 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

AZ....will be praying for you! Remember, pain killers can make you VERY Depressed. Please dont succumb to the depression, realize that its just the pain and the pain pills talking. At least you have a game plan now...now you know what needs to be done. Again, I will pray for you. Hey it cant hurt huh??

Mom

12:34 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Aza Hun, I can relate to what your going through. So many medical problems, so many emotional problems. I have them hun. Take it from someone who knows, when I was younger I attempted suicide three times. Yup three.
Don't do it baby, you got a heart, that I dearly love and admire. I know tons more feel the same as I do, and I know you would never want to hurt those you love. And that's what all that would do.

You feel like your getting to the bottom. You come yell, scream, jump, hit, rant and rave at me. I'll take it.. BUT DON'T YOU DARE HURT YOURSELF!!!!!

I'm sending all my love and hugs your way darlin. Hold tight...there are lots of us here for you.

7:54 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

Aw, man, you got a comment from your MOM you lucky duck!!!! It is so cool she cares about you so much to come here and comment to you. :)
Anyways, hon, just keep in mind at least it is only physical pain. Have you tried meditation?

Take Care,
SGT

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home