Saturday, October 22, 2005

Busy, but too pissed not to post

Ok, I would like to say sorry about the lack of posts or comments this past week. Life is a little busy right now, but I'll be back on soon to comment on everyone's blog.

I needed to put a quick post up though about something thats got me really pissed off. After logging on to my comp tonight I saw a news item about the recent lotto winners, the ones who won the 340M. They were quoted as saying that they don't want to change thier lives very much.

WTF?!?! YOU WON 340M AND YOU DON'T WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIVES? FINE! GIVE ME THE MONEY AND I PROMISE YOUR LIVES WON'T CHANGE AT ALL!
I mean come on here! Even if you take lump sum (in which you loose about half the money because they take all the taxes out automatically) you'll end up with about 170M! Not change your life? Why the hell did you play then? I'd be on the first plane to paradise had I won, along with alot of my family, friends and loved ones. I'd never work again in my life, there's just too many places in the world worth going to see. So many people in my life would be debt free right now. OMFG! This is why people piss me off. What a friggin waste!

Sorry but I just had to get that off my chest. I'll be back on soon (hopefully mid-next week) to see how everyone's doing. Till then be safe.
Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger V Screams...

They just don't THINK they want their lives to change. But it does go along with my theory that people just don't like change, bad or good. Especially old people (like I'm gettin' to be). :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Stands up applauding!!!

If I ever win a big one (right now I'd settle for getting my dollar back now, and again. heh.) There is so going to be a blogger partay and you'll be on the A list - fer sure!

Doh! Momentary lapse - I'm supposed to be busy right now toooooooo! lol! ;)

12:03 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I wanna get all that money, I would NOT keep my dead end job. That is just stupid. dumb asses, and why do well to do people always win the lottery. asses!!!!!!!!!!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I would so not change my life....I would just begin to live my fantasy life. That's the one I would so not change. That's the one where I'm rich, sexy and without a care in the world.

8:55 PM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Not change our lives? Hah!! Let's see... We'd immediately begin construction of our castle, complete with dungeon, photo studio, a couple of full geust apt.s, helipad & moat; Make sure that all of our friends & family were out of debt and VERY comfortable; donate a million or so each to a bunch of charities & schools(granted we won the $170mil. take-home); and then start traveling and living the good life! Not to mention, now and then, just walking down the street handing out $100 bills for fun...

*sigh*

10:45 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

I think this is where 'keepin it real' just means 'keepin it real dumb'. There is no way in hell that much money fills your bank account and your life doesn’t change much...

1:47 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

I BET IF WE CAUGHT UP WITH THEM IN A YEAR OR TWO....THINGS WILL HAVE CHANGED.....alot!

(UNLESS THEY ARE nUNS OR SOMETHING...LOL)

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

their just saying that. you know their lives will change. how could it not? that's ignorant. i didn't even have one number right. :(

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home