Saturday, October 01, 2005

Good-Bye Gama

I would like to take this post to say good-bye to my fellow blogger and friend Gama. He is a young man from Texas who was one of my earliest readers. His blog was a series of his poetry as well as the occasional peek inside his life. He had a gentle soul and a way of putting much passion and power into his work. Wether he was writting about love, pain, happiness, sadness, loss, dreams, or nature he had a way with words that could make you feel the emotions behind the poems as if they were your own. Although he had stated before that the thought of closing his blog had crossed his mind from time to time I had hoped this day would never come. Yet there have been times when I have thoughts of ending this rambling thing I call a blog so I find I cannot be angry at his leaving. I don't know what may be happening in his life to make his blog a luxury he can no longer afford, but I do wish him well.
I hope that from time to time he will stop back in and visit with his old friend who will miss him and his poems dearly. He rarly failed to help make me smile with his poetry or his comments. That alone is a rare gift.
So for now I must say Good-bye Gama, walk tall my friend to whatever this life holds in store for you, and know that I for one will always think fondly of the poet from Texas, and will keep my fingers crossed that one day you life will reach the point where you will have time and insperation to come back and type on the keyboard again.
Peace G.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

I'm gonna miss Gama so. :(

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

hey i'm back. i'm sorry that i was gone for so long. my life is boring and i felt no need to bother writing about it the same ol' shit. but i guess i feel like it now. i've missed you. how are you?

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Gama was a very talented poet, he had great ways to express himself! It's sad to have him leave but... Maybe he'll think of comming back. Anyhoo, u said u put my link up which is aiight wit me ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Thank you, Az, for putting that so eloquently. It truly needed to be said. I'm going to miss Gama a lot too...

10:40 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

his blog is still up love! continue to hold tight and pray for him as i am

love yeah!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home