Sunday, October 16, 2005

Costumes

Ok folks, I want to know what everyone's dressing up as for Halloween, just to see who's getting creative and who's being cheap and who's just boring and not going to dress up. Also any interesting costumes your friends are getting will count too. I've got to work on Halloween and my work won't let us dress up so I have to live vicariously through all of you.

17 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Star Wars Battlefront II (video game) releases at my store @ 9pm Halloween night.

I'm dressing like Wicket


not shitting you.


-Midget

10:40 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Midget,
Thats FREAKIN' AWSOME! You gotta get me a picture of that! How about Super-G and Amazonia? I still want to get Super-G's approval to put up the pic I have of him as a dwaf last year.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i don't know yet. something evil! any ideas for me?

10:52 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I wanted to be one of the following:

1) Latina Tippy Hendren (The Birds)complete with blonde wig and black birds glued onto my person, and fake blood

2) A "Pumpkin Gone Wrong" - which is me in a Cradle of Filth shirt under the overalls, and this nice huge Pumpkin felt beret I bought with the green stem and all.

3) Dress up like one of my cats.

So far #2 is winning.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

For the longest time, I've wanted to dress up as Medusa. I love the thought of having snakes for hair. I'm not sure if this is the year when I'll finally put that costume together... but if I do, I'll take pics... =o)

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

changed my mind...
gonna dress up like Yogurt from Spaceballs instead....


hehe

_Midget

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hey Jaded, you know that Medusa went topless, right?

Now, about those pictures.....

12:54 AM  
Blogger Quiet Screams...

Hubby and I are dressing up like Dog and Beth, from the TV show "Dog the Bounty Hunter".

8:28 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Kiddo is going as Darth Vader, he has a voice changing helmet aqnd everything. I wanted him and his friend to go as a booger and a finger, but they didn't want to play. hehehehe

I usually just go as poor white trash. hehehehe

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Midget - of course... That's why I love going to the beach in France... ;o)

8:21 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

LOL @ Burfica...

12:06 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Im going as a DAVE MATTHEWS AND JACK JOHNSON FAN..I will be in Las Vegas at VEGOOSE...I dont even want the troll~ings to go this year, I think they are too old for that silly stuff...

Mom

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I am going as a Puerto Rican girl that looks like an Indian. I have my red dot ordered.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I get to dress up as an o'so sexy Security Officer.
The costume is so realistic I'll even be doing security checks on a work compound.
See I really get into my costumes

9:59 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

My favorite costume so far is a whorehouse proprietor (bordello madam) -- lotsa cleavage potential there. I've actually had people stick money between my tits on the street before with that one. Since I've gotten into Deadwood this year, I may resurrect it.

A (male) (gay) friend of mine prefers dressing up as a nun, complete with garter belt, fishnets, and a stuffed animal shoved down the crotch which he uses to flash people.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

whyfee, your idea sounds fabulous. that show is a hoot.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home