Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cd's in the morning

I hate morning radio. All the stations seem to have the same crap on. A small group of idiots who think they're so funny. They tell stupid jokes and tell stupid stories and make dumb crank calls. All I want to hear while I'm driving in the morning is music to wake up too. Why the hell do all these station think that anyone wants to listen to a group of idiots prattle on and on about nothing? The they all do the same traffic reports every 5 min. If I didn't have my CD's I'd go nuts!

9 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

umm i couldnt tell you but i dont like hearing cheery morning ppl myself..

give me some good hard driving music and my coffee and leave me the fuck alone! LOL..

7:10 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Dude you need our morning show on the radio here. You will laugh untill you piss yourself. hehehehe

8:20 PM  
Blogger The Unknown Screams...

Love me?

10:00 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Aza, after Howard Stern goes off, I immediately switch to CDs! The AM shows here are crap...

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Sho' Nuff!!! All dem ppl think they funny when it's like only them n da otha idiot on da phone laughing! They just suck! Just switch to music cuz noone wants to hear them talkin! Just the music ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

3:46 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

CT morning radio really does blow. One song (usually the same every day) every 10 minutes and then adds and banal bs in the middle.

1:46 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

Tell it, tell it, amen!

All the mornin' djs can go f themselves. James Hetfield or Josey Scott or even Dwight Yoakam wakes me up far more efficiently.

5:46 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Yeah I hear ya on that. Boring me I usually listen to talk radio in the morning, I mean REAL AM talk radio, not the talking talking, oh yeah heres the song we will be playing 400 times today.... TESTIFY MY BROTHER~~~

Mom

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I hear ya! The CD player in my car doesn't work, so I'm stuck with it. I HATE when I just need something to fit my early morning mood, and all I get is talk.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home