Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Finding lost friends

I have recently descovered that one of my fellow bloggers who I thought gone has just switched spaces. Madame X, who I have had such fun reading vanished after someone found her blog who wasn't supposed to. But she is back in buisness and I'm very glad to have her back.

Also Gama, our hurricane threated poet has returned as well, and I hope to ear an account of his escapdes soon, but I am happy he's alright. I think this latest poem may be the most anticipated on he's ever wrote, because it means he's back.

Sadly my dear friend Brenenenena left for Denver today. I will miss her hugs, even though they wern't all that frequent. I hope her journey goes well and that the Mile High holds the key to her and her beau's happiness. I am doing my best to tell myself that her departure is only from CT and not from my life, but I have lost many friend to distance and I am scared.

Hope everyone's doing great and I'l post again soon, I'm staying at my Lil Sis's while she's in Florida so will hopefully have plenty of time to keep up with the blog.
Peace.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

hi sweetheart! i am making the rounds too-catching up with all of you. i am glad to find you doing well! gama is back?! yay!!!! thanks i have been worried about him too!!!!!

*hugs*

8:44 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I am glad that Gama is good, and that other friends are faring well also.


yayyyyyyyyyy free food for house sitting. That's what I love best about house sitting. hehehehe

2:01 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

i found her too! *heaves sigh of relief, wishes shed post more pics*

I think Gamas poem sounds like a prayer for the times...im glad hes ok.
xoxoxo

7:34 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Okay so I go away for a few days, in a sleep deprived state and come back to find out you all think I was facing off the hurricane. Sheesh. I'll get you for that my dear. LOL

Maybe I should have tried that though. :-)

7:36 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

I am so happy to be back my dear friends - Kitten and Az! It seems like there are times in the universe that things need to be shaken up - enough that the peices that need to find their spot settle in and continue as if nothing happened, and the others - either they adapt or just dissapear. The Tsunami was one, Katrina was another - but those were on a larger scale. I think this year, we have all had our Tsunami's and Katrina's, but like peices that just 'belong' - we manage to find eachother again.

oxoxoxoxxo

Thank you so much for all of your support.
You have no idea how much it means to me in a time like this.

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home