Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Surreal Life

Ok, so here it is a rainy Tuesday and I'm bored as all hell at work. I mean like old people sex slow. My co-worker is in the back goofing off and I'm at the desk reading (aka goofing off).
So in walk these 3 young ladies, of the late teen/early twenty variety. One blonde with a nose ring and two brunettes. The blonde says she looking for a ring to go with her piercing. I look closer and it's a gold ball type so I show her to our gold section. She choose a nice ring and puts it on. She then says she needs to see how they look together so I bring a mirror over. She then proceeds to lift her shirt up and whip her tit out of it's bra so she can hold the ring next to her nipple piercing. Thankfully due to certain friends of mine I've had a lot of practice taking wierd stuff in stride so I just stand there trying not to stare while she asks her friends how they look. One of the brunettes takes hold of the blonde's hand and her boob and says that it's not quite a match. So she puts her tit away, lowers her shirt and asks if we have any other ones. I tell her just what she sees and she thanks me and they all leave.
My co-worker comes out a moment later to see what the hell I'm laughing about. I couldn't quite bring myself to tell her. I mean talk about a "how the hell do I explain this one" moment. I almost feel like a pervert. Almost. Just a touch of the surreal to liven up a dull day.

15 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

hmm and i thought that is what men lived for .. random boobie showing .. lol

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

ROFL - hiliarious story! And the old people sex slow analogy is great - love it!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

LOL, she aint even care u was there! Lucky u that u had otha wierder stuff ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

4:12 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Aza baby we gotta talk...you should have taken advantage by telling her you needed closer examination of the said piercing before knowing if you had anything that matched. heheheheh

For those that don't know..when you pierce your nipples...You see GOD and he is laughing at you.

6:25 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Aza I agree, you should have whipped out that specticle thing and said you needed a closer look.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

oh jeff darling that was to funny! lol...

hey, i will be in the new england area over the christmas holiday...i have lots of shopping to due...and er, um, i love gem stones-emeralds, sapphires, diamonds-oh my! so...lol...whatcha dewing in december???????? i could possibly find time to stop in and visit you-hey lunch/dinner on me...(if there not a winter wonderland blizzard)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Good thing her body piercings were the above the waist type, or maybe, not such a good thing for you!
Funny story :)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

hahahahah hehehehehehe hhohohoohohoh uh uh uh uh You have much more class than I, I would have been cracking up while she was till in the store.

12:43 PM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

LOL.
My job is sooo boring! At least it makes the day go faster..and look at the BRIGHT side A...coulda been a guy, with a penis ring!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Aza, Aza, Aza...
That honest salesman thing kicking your B-hind again! Could have played that out...
Well, at least the boobie gods sent you a little day-brightener. You're a blessed man, Aza.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Y'know...maybe I gotta get outta selling video games. Not many boobies being shown at my work....

12:59 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Aza, I am laughing my ass off right now! Boobies in the middle of the afternoon! That's better than a b-movie boobie any day!

5:46 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Life is short and enjoy while we can. Some may not be so fortunate.

Your friend,

Jay

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

it seems that people with weird piercing feel compelled to show them off. once the tit is pierced, it's like the person doesn't even see it as a tit anymore. strange. every man/woman i ever knew with a pierced tit/penis had to show it to me. at least it made the day more interesting.

11:06 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

I agree...people with piercings are often under the impression that other people find it as interesting as they do.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home