Thursday, September 22, 2005

Hurricane pt.2

I was fortunate that all of those who I knew got out of the path of Katrina. But now we have Rita on the way and it seems to be heading right at Houston TX, home of our very own poet Gama. On his last post he said he was evacuating the city, I have my fingers crossed that he gets out in time. I also know Alexk lives in TX, although I'm not sure how close to the storm she is. Of course she might be the type to drive into the hurricane and try and shoot it down, but I'm hoping for once that syhe does the safe thing. Also Ari is in Dallas, which I hope is far enough away from the destruction to be safe, although even that might not be far enough so she should batten down the hatches and keep her head down. I'm not the praying type, but if you are please send a quick one out for those in the path of the storm. My heart is with them all, both those I know and those I don't. I hope to hear updates from them all soon and hope they and thier loved ones get through it all safe and sound.

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

Alexk is in the DAllas Fort Worth area. She should be okay. I'm sure she would drive into it threatening it. But she has a bad cold, so she is probably gonna sleep through all the wind. hehehehe

Gama has been in my prayers. And anyone else from that area!!!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Whisper Screams...

That's nice. ^^ I'm just drifting from Sun's blog.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home