Wednesday, October 26, 2005

WHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

Stephen King, my most favoritest writer, has apparently decided to postpone his retirement! I'm so happy! He is coming out with a book called "Colorado Kid' and has 2 other ones planned for next year (Lindsey's Story, and Cell (Which is about ZOMBIES!))! He just had a new short story put out in an anthology in May (The Things They Leave Behind), and now with the announcement of the 3 upcoming books I'm assuming he's changed his mind on the whole retirement thing! That just TOTALLY made my day! Thank you Steve!

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

stephen king is own of my fav's too. i'm re-reading the stand right now. i never realized before how much that book was influenced by the lord of the rings. it's kind of spooky reading that book with the whole 'avarian flu' thing in the media.

8:15 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Cool beans! There aren't many other good horror writers out there either

6:54 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I have every Stephen King book, in red leather bound hard back. well most of em are that way.
The orginal creepshow comic book is not in hardback

I love King

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Just so you know, Stephen King is also creating/writing a Dark Tower srries for Marvel comics, continuing the Gunslinger's adventures.
Figured you'd like that.

--Midget

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Oh da joy... But I neva huurd of him ;-) PEACE

12:52 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

I've taken Stephen King to bed with me on more dark and stormy nights than I care to remember! er... his books I mean.

Say about that Powerball thing... I just heard the Oregon lady that 'won' the $340 Million has be disavowed the prize money because she'd used a stolen credit card to buy the ticket. Don't know if this is true or not, like I said ... I just 'heard it'... ?

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Woohooo!!! I've been watching his movies all weekend (to get psyched for Halloween), and this is thrilling news!

1:21 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

He scares me.

3:54 PM  
Blogger themadamefiles Screams...

AhH!! Stephen king! He is the man that made me want to be a writer at the tender age of 11! The first book? Graveyard shift. Still scares the crap out of me!

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home