Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Winter cometh

So the tempature is dropping and it's time to put away the air conditioners and turn on the heaters. It's funny, my 2 favorite seasons are spring and fall and they are also the 2 shortest seasons. There was snow is northern C.T a few days ago. I hate snow ( yes as a Canuk I can get into trouble for saying that, it's almost as bad as admiting I don't like hockey!). I can deal with the cold, alot better than I can high heat, but I hate snow. Any one out there live somewhere where it stays between 70 and 80 degrees all year? If so what are the prices on houses in your area?

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

Move to middle az in the winter it stays in it's 70's and 80's then move to northern az in the summer, in the mountains. hehehehee

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

my dad lives in tucson and in the winter it still gets in the 40's at night. i hate snow too. i turned my heat on last week. it's getting in the 30's at night here in kentucky. i hate it. i brought all my plants in from the back porch with no where to put them now.

8:17 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Dallas is pretty temperate, though maybe not what you're looking for exactly. We don't get more than a couple of snowfalls a year. Which sucks for me, cause I love snow. :)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home