Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dodging the Bullett

Well, I haven't been fired....Yet. Actually left early today to avoid a corporate visit. My new boss keeps telling me they can't fire me this close to the holidays, but I'm also partially afraid if they get me pissed I might quit, and I don't want to do that before I have a new job lined up. I'll keep everyone posted.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

This is good news, Aza. Maybe they will leave you the fuck alone and realize your value to them.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Living in Austin, it is my experience that, for some reason, they like letting people go before the holidays. Always look over your shoulder, the bastards are everywhere.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Good to hear dat...
Dun explode like me...LOL! I got a BAD tempa but I sometimez hold it in :-P Try not to lose it ;-) PEACE

7:34 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I'm glad you'll be there till after the holidays. Gives you more time to look for something else.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Stay patient.
Remember you are a bigger better person than they are.


(I just got a new Salem's Lot with previously un-published parts)

I'm gonna start it soon.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home