Friday, November 04, 2005

Unhappy Note

I may be losing my job. It'll suck having to look for new work this close to Xmas. I'm hoping they won't get rid of me just because we are so close to the holidays, they don't have time to train a new person, but my DM and I had a rather exlosive talk and I think when I go in tom they might ask for my keys. This sucks. But I'll keep my fingers crossed and will also start looking for new work even if I'm not fired right away. Just don't know where to go to look. Ugh.

I've finished the Stand, Skeleton Crew, Dolores Clairborne, and Nightmares and Dreamscapes. Think of starting It next. Maybe if I am fired I can finish it tom.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Alekx Screams...

I have explosive converstaions with my boss all the time. He loves me and is totally sad I'm leaving.
I guess it all depends on the boss
I'm sorry you may be out looking for work. I wish there was something I could do to help.

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Awwwwwww, betta start lookin for sumthang else ;-) PEACE

8:52 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

Hope stuff goes your way, Aza. What exploded?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Quiet Screams...

I am sorry to hear this. If you were closer I'd get you a job with me.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I hope if your gonna lose your job it isn't till after the holidays, this way you are fine through them and it gives you more time to look for another job.

3:55 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Aza, sorry to hear this, friend. What happened? I exploded last week at my boss too. Because sometimes a person can only take so much.

11:35 AM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Well what happened dude?

7:00 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Maybe a blessing in disguise?
You been up and down with this job situation.
Hard to leave the familiar in search of an unknown, even if it would help us to stretch and grow.
Dang. Where do you look for a job where women will reveal a boobie and ask your opinion on thier nipple adornments?
Best of luck to you ....
Do keep us posted!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home