Monday, February 27, 2006

Go Vote

Ok, they have this website where they are having contests between popular TV/Comic/Movie charectors. I urge you all to go vote for your favorites, just for the fun of it. I do however request that if you go-VOTE for the JOKER! He just rules. Also, anyone that picks Buffy(from the TV show) over Ash( from the Evil Dead movies) needs a serious head check.

http://www.ugo.com/versus/

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Alekx Screams...

Bufash who what.

Vote.

This is way to much information for me to process right after work

Did ya miss me?????

1:30 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I love the Joker!!! Ash is AWESOME!!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Currently, it's Ahnold vs. Agent Smith.

Ahnold all the way. The Matrix bored me to tears.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

okay I went and voted, and it let me vote on all of them.

I did not, however, vote for the joker. ONly because I think anything that has any small symblance to a clown should be wiped out of the universe FOREVER!!!!! hehehehe

8:31 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

i hafta say...i'm with burf on this!!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home