Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Things

Well I hope everyone had a great VD Day yesterday. Hope there was lots of crazy monkey sex going on. I had a nice relaxed day with my Babushka, just resting and going out to dinner at a nice cajun place we know. We exchanged gifts ( we had to so she could wear the jewelry I got her to the restaurant) and she got me the Wallace&Gromit movie, if you haven't seen it you should! She also got me a new clock and some pewter statues of the Lord of the Rings charecters. I didn't think about any of the stressful stuff that my life seems to be filling with these days. It was quaint. I love when life gets quaint. I wish life would be quaint more often.

I'm supposed to be going to my friend Isis's house next Wed so my Ant can make me dinner. She's been bragging to me about her own cooking for a while so I'm making her put up or shut up. It's kind of scary that the little girl I helped raise is in high school now and can cook full meals. Where have the years gone?

Thank you all for your charitable comments on my picture. It just goes to show your all as crazy as I thought you were. Except Midget who has seen the real thing enough to scream on sight now. Of course if I wanted to be mean I'd post a picture of him and I so everyone can see why I call him Midget, but I've sworn not to post pictures of others without permission. (unless of course they don't have a comp and won't know if I put a picture of them up, so don't be suprised if I put a picture of the Demon up one day.).

Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Your hot!!! Ok sorry I can't get over how sexy you!!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

I love that picture!!
Glad you had a good night out last night and that things are going peacefully and harmoniously!
Good luck on the job search.
take care, hugs

7:48 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Sounds like a great holiday for ya. Yes, the Wallace and Gromit movie rocked--pity the studio burned down the weekend it opened.

Me, I'm a Corpse Bride person. But then everyone should know that. Or I'm having a severe talking-to with my publicity department....

1:32 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Hiya! How ya doing?? I think your handsome no matter how many chins... cadetTroll~ing told me I had more chins than a chinese phone book..now that was NOT NICE...hhehehehe Glad your day was chill...I too really love chill days...when I can get them which is NOT OFTEN...

mom

8:12 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

yeah Aza, my computer screen hasn't been so clean since I started lic...er lusting after your picture. hehehehehe


We watched the Wallace and Grommit just the other night, very good. Have you seen the other 4 short Wallace and Grommits??? They were good, but the claymation was a more rough than this one. I also like Chicken Run. I love that snarky ass humor. hehehehe

10:45 AM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

I have to say, Aza honey, that you know full well that, had you and I had more compatable... well... lifestyles, Mr.M would not be the lucky, lucky man he is today. I would have snapped your ass up years ago, back in college! It's just so nice to have all these folks confirm my suspicions... That you ARE a hottie, first class! Except for Midget's little rant... but he did say 'just kidding', so I guess he can be forgiven. He's a hottie too, and you should be able to recognize your own kind, for goodness sake! Also, thinking along those lines, BM's aching loins make a lot of sense. *giggle* Love you hot stuff!

10:58 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Wow, you have totally wrangled the chicks, here.

If I had a brain, I'd take notes...Oo, oo! Is there a PDF version available? Ooo!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

hello azathoth darling! *mauhz and hugs*

i just thought i would drop by and say hello.

all my love,

kerry

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home