Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hello


Ok, don't scream. This is a slightly older picture taken by Heaven a while back. I was lying on the floor with my head on the bed. I like it because due to the angle I don't look like I have seven chins. Actually, I've put on some wieght since this, about 50lbs or so. Ok, maybe 60. I ended up with the shot because one of the last times I went to Heavens house I saw it in the trash can. Not sure if she or her husband threw it out but I decided to keep it. Sorry about the line in the middle but it was bent in half. So heres looking at you all. Hopefully you all don't decide to stop coming now that you've seen me. Now I just have to figure out how to post this into my profile picture. It says I can't because it's not a Jpeg file. Any ideas on that? What I should do is find one from collage when I had the long hair and full beard, back when they called me Wookie.

Ok, enough about my ugly mug, the job search continues but it's slow going. I have sent my resume to one of my old companys that is looking for a manager. I also had an interview with a mens shoe company for the assistant manager position. Hopeing to hear back from one of them. Next comes the posting on Monster.com, workct.com, and any other online job sites for CT that I can think of.
Have also been stoping by my Cuz's to play DragonQuest 8. Not usually a big video game player, I seem to enjoy watching others more than playing myself, but sometimes I find one that hooks me. Guess this is one of those. Only problem is we have a rule that whoever owns the game gets to finish first and my Cuz has been so busy latly that he hasn't gotten to play so both me and my other Cuz are twidling our thumbs going nuts because we have to wait for him every time we reach where he is.
I got to spend time with Grasshopper again which was nice. He's got a few problems right now that I wish I could help with, but sometimes we all must walk the path alone. Just so long as he knows I'm only a phone call away.
Everythings ready for this big snow storm they say were supposed to have. Still not sure, weathermen are so unpredictable you know, but if it hits I just hope we don't lose power. This comp maybe the only thing I'll have do do to aliviate bordom tom.
Ok, enough babaling. Hope you like the pic. Now that I know how I might post more. Of course I won't be posting any of my friends picts, stop worrying BM (he's terrified I'm going to post a good one of him so you can all see how cute he really is), unless they give me permission, but I might post some other ones of me or the black and white picts I've got. We'll see.
Peace.

PS Three Olive Martini (see Mythos List at side) is doing a cancer walk for charity. Seeing as I have done the walk before due to losing my Nana and Grandpa to cancer as well as my Mom's ongoing fight with Breast Cancer I ask anyone who is interested to go to her site and use her paypal link to donate whatever you can. I'm not usually a big one for asking for money but if you can spare some please give. Thanks.

19 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

I will now officially ignore you when you make comments about yourself in a derogatory manner. There is nothing wrong with you Mr. Wookie.

I was content to know you as someone who has a beautifully kind and giving heart and soul, but now that I can put a face to that, I sincerely mean it when I say that I believe you to be a truly wonderful man, inside and out.

And here I was, thoroughly ready to say things like 'it doesnt matter because Az is great no matter what he looks like.' But for the last 20 minutes or so Ive just been sitting here going what the f***???

You're gorgeous~

11:59 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Somehow it seems fitting that you'd be the first to comment on this post Joy. Thank you for the compliment, although as I've said I have put on a few pounds since this was taken. BM can attest to that. But I won't be one of those idiots who have never learned to take a compliment, so thank you sweetie.

12:05 AM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

first off.. just let me say .. you have the m ost beautifully haunting eyes i have ever seen .. mine included.. which are quite fab if i do have to say so .. but i dont you can ask alekx she will tell you i am not lying.. ok now that i have tooted your horn and mine LOL..

many thanks.. from the bottom of my heart for your shout out and contribution..

i have my training schedule.. i am sticking to it and come oct.. i am gonna be going the distance and looking good doing it LOL..

so 3 days.. 60 miles and by god if it doesnt kill me i am having the biggest martini and fattest cigar i can find when i am done !!

1:04 AM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Actually, you look something like Ricky Gervais, which could be a smart career move right there. You could open new Wal-Marts, Targets, etc. "Hallo. I'm not the bloke who's a chilled-out entertainer. BUT I can assure you of some right swell sales."

The cool thing about the computer age is the editing ability.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Linds Screams...

Glad you got the picture thing working- although, come to think of it, your original problems with posting it might have been the jpeg thing. (I know from previous experiences that Blogger and flicker don't like dealing with non-jpegs... though, really, Blogger doesn't like dealing with picts PERIOD. Yeah. *cough* Bygones.) If you want to make it into a jpeg file, just open up your saved version of the (very nice and non-wookie-ish) picture and 're-save' it, this time putting 'jpeg' where it says 'save as type' (it'll be underneath the 'file name' area). :)

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Just kidding.

Love ya, ya big lug.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

hey, i know i left a comment yesterday that said you're cute...don't see it, but, you are!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Aza, you should be afraid, very afraid, cuz now I'm gonna come and lust after your picture every day. I know my monitor already has lick marks on it. and I think I made a mess in my chair.

I already knew you were the most hunkies man from your heart, now I know you got the whole deal going baby.

You keep saying wookie. Better look out. Alekx says the more hair the better. I bet she licks her computer screen too. hehehehehe

okay let me go take one more long lic...look.


*sigh*

2:27 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Damn mother fucker your hot!! you are going to americas next top model!! you make my loins ache!!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

well HELLO azathoth darling! i knew you were a hottie! *smiles*

happy valentines day doll!

*mauhz and hugs*

kerry

9:10 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I think I just electrocuted myself getting the laptop moist. (take that as you want hehe he he)

I swear to what ever higher power you might belive it that if you keep talking negative about yourself I'm going to jump a plane and KICK YOUR ASS buddy and you better believe that I can do it.

Sweetie you are drop dead from outside to inside. So you better get with the program son and stop with the negativity.
Hugs baby doll

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

u b jack, i'll be ennis

10:22 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Poor Recovered Believer. Still obsessed about that movie.

Aza, you are beautiful!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Okay told you I would be back every day.

FINGER LICKIN GOOD BABY!!!!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger kitten Screams...

WOW. J, Just W.O.W....I needed a little pick me up on V Day. Thanks. I must add that your so called "problem" eminates in the area of self esteem, not a lack of physical beauty......because you are def eye candy for the female types ....Happy Valentines Day, handsome..xo

11:50 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

I was smiling at all the wonderful comments you are receiving until I ran across BM's aching loins. That one kind of scared me. Someone next to me looked at me and suddenly goes "Whats wrong?" I said, "BM's loins are aching." They replied that it didnt sound good. No, indeed it doesnt. Watch yer back!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

And day number three. I'm back. licking and lusting. hehehehehe

2:11 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

It's always good to put a face to a blog. :) It is a cool pic!

Sorry you found it in the trash though. That's the kinda slightly tragic thing that normally happens to me. ;)

12:51 AM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

Hey very very nice picture, for some reason you look totally different then what I pictured you to look. hahaa... I pictured you to look more mysterious with black rimmed glasses and longish brown hair and whatnot... And dressing mainly in black. haha... It's odd.
Nice picture though!!!
Very swell!

-maya

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home