Friday, February 10, 2006

Mechanically inept

Ok folks, I need help once again. I now have a scanner, a HP Image viwer, but I can't figure out how to post pictures onto my blog. I've asked before and the answer I got was Fliker.com, but I was sure there was a way to do it straight to blogger. Any ideas?

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i wish that i could help but i am also mechanically inept. but i can't wait until you figure it out so i can see all the pictures that you are going to post. how did your interview go? what kind of job is it? have fun fooling with all that computer crap.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

when i post on my blog, i just have to click on an icon at the top, & it lets me get a picture from anywhere on my computer to post...don't know if that's any help, but...

4:42 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

What Libby said.... in your box when you are posting there is a little icon of a picture on the top towards the right, click on it and it should give you a button to browse your computer to find where you stored your picture - the name of the file and then it will post it directly!! Good luck you sweetie pie!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home