Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Interview

I hate job interviews. I have one Tom at 3. Having to dress up and kiss butt. I've just never been good at it. I am who I am, take me or leave me. But in the end you do what you have to. As I've always said, my bills don't care if I'm happy. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i hate them also so i feel for you. i'll try to think of you tomorrow at 3 while i'm on break in between classes. good luck.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

good luck AZA hun!!!!!

If I interviewed you for a job all you would have to wear is a bow tie. hehehehe

12:06 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

hey! best of luck! i'm thinkin' of ya!

2:28 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK!!!

4:29 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Aza, I will be pounding the pavement soon enough my friend. I've decided it's time to leave this abusive job so you will read all about my woes on interviewing. I will send good thoughts for you! Good luck!

4:39 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

BTW, where are you interviewing? Drop me an e-mail. I've done retail plenty!

1:25 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

OMG that was funny, "my bills don't care if I'm happy." So true.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home