Saturday, February 25, 2006

2006 and things

I didn't get the managers position that I was going for. I do have a job that starts in mid-March but it's not great pay and I am hoping to find something else before that time.
My Mom has written my Uncle an e-mail saying that she isn't willing to sell our cottage. I have a feeling this is the start of a family fued thats going to get ugly. My Uncle has a tendency to have a temper and my Mom normally hates to argue, but she's putting her foot down and now we await the reply.
My Lil Sis is moving again. They have to be out of thier current place by March 1st. Which means despite my bad back I'll be moving funrniture again.
My friend Kells Bells has come down with Fiber Mongolia (yeah I know thats not how it's spelled but since I can't seem to say it right why should I spell it right.).
So far this year isn't exactly off to a shinning start.

On good news I went to see Isis and Ant. We got to sit and talk for quite a while and Ant cooked dinner. It was good, which is saying alot since she made pork and I don't normally like pork. But she stuffed it and covered the whole thing in garlic. It was so nice to get to spend time with them.
I'm also doing good at Dragon Quest 8. Normally I'm not a big video game player but I've found that when I'm playing I'm not thinking about stressful things so I've been spending quite a few nights over my Cuz's house in front of the game. It's beats getting drunk like I did the other night, much less expensive. Anyways my days of heavy alchohol are past me know, I just can't do it.
I've been looking through photos to see what I should put up next but haven't made a decision. I'm not a big fan of picts of myself, (the one I used in my post 'Hello' is a rare exception) and I won't do picts of others without permission (hey Midget mind if I put one up of you?), and although at one point I was going to do shots of ex's I guess I can't quite bring myself to do that either. Maybe I'll do one of our cottage. I'll think about it later.
Hope everyone's doing good and I'll be on again soon.
Peace

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

umm. it depends on what time-frame. You post any of me from college and you're a dead, dead wookie.

11:53 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Hey, an unexciting, low-paying job will still bring in some money. And who knows, it may lead elsewhere more rewarding.

Best of luck to you, sir.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

low-paying jobs are....well, better than no job, and one of the people i know that makes a couple hundred thou a year got got hired by a person that was a customer at his lowpaying job!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home