Friday, February 10, 2006

No Photos

Well, every time I try and do anything about putting a photo up on this blog I get a message saying that I can't do to an "unexplained" error.
I've tried the little photo button on the top of the post area, I've tried Blogbot, and I've tried Fliker. None of them work for me.
Maybe one day I'll get BM to stop by and help, but since he has an aversion to coming to my house I won't hold my breath.
If anyone else has any other suggestions I would apreciate them. I do also apreciate the ones already given, I just can't seem to make them work.
I so hate technology.
Peace.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Only Pavlova Patel-Gates can help you now. Have her walk you thru it. She apparently owns stock.

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i really wish that i could help.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Aza, Alekx can help. She's a computer genius. She fixes everything with mine, or things I can't do.

Just ask her. hehehehehe

9:13 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

sorry aza...i have to defer to others here...but...cute picture!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home