Sunday, February 19, 2006

Homes

So my Uncle is still pushing for his share of the money for our cottage in Canada, and since we don't have enough my parents are thinking of selling the house to help pay for it. They would look for a much smaller place in the area and use the money to pay off my Uncle. Which would also mean I'd have to find a place of my own.
Now as I've said before I'm currently with my parents because my Dad couldn't afford this place alone so I moved back in to help with the mortgage. But now, with me out of work and savings running low, I have no idea what I would do if they decide to sell. I always figured when my Dad got back on his feet I could save up for a bit and get my own place again, I just didn't figure I would possibly run out fo time so soon and when I was in such a bad state.
I have a second interview tom, and suddenly instead of being able to take my time and look for a good job I may have to take the first thing I can just to try and start to save up money again. This so sucks.
Hope everyone's doing great. I'll be on again later this week to check on you all.
Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

absolutely sucks Jeff. Hang in there, I know something will turn up. Gimme a ring, we'll hang out this week..

10:41 PM  
Blogger Quiet Screams...

I hope you aren't forced to settle.

Good luck

3:01 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

it does so suck...but you'll be able to find a job soon, and even if it's not the one you want, the one after that will be!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

ahhh sorry hun. Yeah sometimes life forces us to do shit we dont wanna do. I hear ya. I feel your pain.

mom

6:22 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Oh man, I hate to hear you are in such a bind, sometimes that is when things come along though, right when you need them and I hope that happens for you, a big fat paycheck w/ the most wonderful of jobs!

6:24 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Best of luck with the job search. Much as it sucks to have one, it basically sucks worse not to. Mostly.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

reply to your comment on my blog:


Well I'm certainly going to try very hard to make it through... The program ends on July 5th... So yes... Plus I'm hoping it will go faster..

February is a short month and then March we have a couple excertions planned to go to Montreal and Québec city and plus we get our 48 hours off in the middle of March and then near the end of march is rotation camp for two days (a sort of break before going off onto the next province). Then after that we go to Vancouver on April 5th- July 5th...

Vancouver I hope will go a lot faster seeing as how after april 5th their will only be three months left or whatever. Then I get to go back home... I think Vancouver will feel more like home to me, the weather and the fact that I'll be back in B.C. again. :D

Thanks for asking and everything. :D

4:31 PM  
Blogger sokmunky Screams...

You're always welcome in Boston.

R.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home