Sunday, March 19, 2006

7 songs

The Lone Rangers tagged me recently with top seven songs.
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

1) Mark Bruossard - Home (I love this one too Lone)
2) Bare Naked Ladies- Tonight is the Night I fell Asleep at the Wheel
3) Billy Joel- Lullabye (Goodnight my Angel)
4) Jack Johnson- Breakdown (introduced to me by Mom Thats Nuts)
5) Metallica- Fade to Black
6) Jethro Tull- Wond'ring Again
7) Beatles- All You Need Is Love

So hard to choose from so many. BM would complain I have too many "hippy" song on here and would be mad I didn't include Toxic Waltz, but I only have 7 spaces.
So as for 7 people lets see:
1. Joy
2. Beconing Chasm
3. Mooker
4. Neverending Rainbow
5. Alekx&Burfica (since they're sisters I'll cheat and put them in one slot)
6. Mom Thats Nuts
7. Ug (if he ever actually reads this)

9 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

hey, thanks for tagging me. i liked your metallica and beatles selection. here are my 7.
ego trippin' out- marvin gaye
cluster one- pink floyd
wild love- frank zappa
natural mystic- bob marley
neon wilderness- the verve
magical mystery tour- the beatles
babe i'm gonna leave you- led zeppelin

11:58 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Just so you know buddy old pal o' mine I read you every day...

12:10 AM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Mooker- Love the choices. I've spent may a night relaxing to the Beatles, Floyd, Zepplin, and Bob. Only know a little of the Verve and a few Marvins though.

Dream- Good to see your still there, so now list 7 songs. Hope the kids are doing great and your feeling better. Sorry I forgot to add Alice.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Love the list!
Makes me twinge a bit in grief and guilt. I don't keep up on the new stuff like I should...sighs...maybe I'll find the time to juice-up over the summer!?
Dig it!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Love the list!
Makes me twinge a bit in grief and guilt. I don't keep up on the new stuff like I should...sighs...maybe I'll find the time to juice-up over the summer!?
Dig it!

11:30 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

I am UP with my list...its GAY...lol

mom

2:03 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

I'll post mine on my blog, with any luck sometime today.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

mom tagged me for this yesterday, i better get on it!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Fade to Black - one of my favorite guitars riffs EVER. =o)

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home