Monday, March 13, 2006

Countdown

Well, today starts my countdown to crap. I would have had to have started a job today in order to have had a chance to make enough to cover the bills that will be coming in April. Which means that unless a miracle happens then April 8th will mark the first time I've ever been late on my payments. Which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't so many to be late on at the same time. I don't even have insurance through my job anymore so driving my car into a tree is even out (just mostly kidding). I'm totally out of ideas and getting to that point where I'm going t just say screwit and stop caring out of frustration (at least I wish I could do that, I've never been that good at giving up.). So if any of you are the praying type any help would be apreciated. Thanks.
Peace.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Libby Screams...

damn, i AM praying for a good & FUN job for you!

12:28 PM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

how come there can't be some kickass comic book store, or similar, near you? or not near you... you drove far enough when you worked over with my dad! maybe try and find somewhere(retail, if you must)that you might enjoy working with the merchandise. like a comic book store, or video game store, or a music store or something!! I mean, who really wants to work with feet... really... ?!

I will be praying for you, hon.

9:56 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

On it! :)

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

something will come up. but until then, can you at least try and enjoy yourself? it's ok to be late on a bill every once in awhile. don't fret. what would your top 5 dream jobs be if you could have them? i don't know if praying will help but i do know that life does have both ups and downs do keep looking for the up. life is weird.

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I know it's a looooooooong hike, but I'm still looking for a 3rd key....

let me know.

-

12:53 AM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Can we PayPal you anything? Not that I have a lot....

5:08 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Honey, with MY life, I am in a perpetual state of prayer! Will add your name to the list..dont worry, God is good, it will work out!!!

Mom

11:28 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Too bad they don't have jobs like this one:

http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban/bkchicken1.gif

Fourteen dollars a day, wow!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home