Saturday, March 04, 2006

Almost Dead

Ok, ever done something stupid without realizing it? Well, I just scared the hell out of myself. I had gone out to the bank to deposit a check from my Cuz who owed me a bit of money. I come home and pull into the garage, shutting the door. As I'm sitting there just about to turn off the car the radio starts to play "Wild Horses" by the Rolling Stones. So I lean back and listen to the song, singing along with it. As it ends they follow up with "Ramble On" by Led Zepplin, and who can really turn that song off. Then they play "Old LA Tonight" by Ozzy, and it's half way through that song that part of my brain kicks in and informs me that I'm almost totally asleep sitting in a closed garage with a car thats been running for almost 10 min. I force my eyes open, sitting up and realize the place stinks of fumes and it's hard to breath. I reach out, turn off the car, hit the garage door opener, and get out of the car. My head is now pounding, my stomach is slightly sick, and I have a strange feeling I just came close to sleeping away to the radio for good.

Ok, maybe the stress/depression/agrivation is getting to me more than I'd like to admit or show. But if I'm going to die it will not be to Ozzie Osburne, no matter how much I like his music. He hasn't really been the same since Randy died anyways.

I think I need to find a job soon. Too much free time is not good for me.

12 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Libby Screams...

az..maybe you should begin riding a bicycle? sorry...i'm glad you woke up!!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Damnit. If something happened to you, Im quite sure the few pieces of my soul I have left would go with you.

Love to you! Go inside to listen to the damn radio before you kill us both.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Nick Zegarac Screams...

Yep, a job would be good. Just ask the man who's also going stir crazy looking for one!

11:55 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

YIKES....2 things, I did that once but only for like 2 minutes before I realized it, and DAMN BOY maybe your inner brain is trying to tell you something....DONT LISTEN TO YOUR BRAIN...I have found its always a dangerous thing....glad your ok man....

mom

5:45 PM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Geez, Az, I know you want us to ome back to CT, but you don't have to go THAT far!! I love you man, be more careful, ok?

8:11 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Whoa! That is scary! And it's something I might've done, if my garage was clean enough to actually put a car in.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Linds Screams...

Um... yeah, don't do that anymore, sweetie. Sheesh.

4:32 AM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

A cheap MP3 player would prevent that sort of thing, you know. There are times when technology is on our side.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Aza??? hun??? WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING????

No more of that chit.

I agree, go inside and turn the radio on next time.


big hugggsssssssss

11:24 AM  
Blogger Quiet Screams...

Yikes! That will get your blood pumping. Glad your ok.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I got one thing to say to you.



IPOD!


dumbass


(glad you're ok)

12:15 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Aza, look at me man, so not the cutting edge but I finally got an iPod. I'm catching up to technology! Be careful friend. Death by Ozzy OMG

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home