Saturday, March 18, 2006

Stop the Earth, I want to get off.....

I'm half asleep so forgive me if my math is wrong. Lets see:
33 years
365 days in a year
8 leap years
24 hours in a day
Earth rotates aprox. 900 miles an hour

so I've traveled aproximatly 260,344,800 miles in my lifetime in a big circle.
No wonder I feel a bit dizzy this morning.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

WOW you must be tired...add a decade onto that, no wonder Im so tired!

You would think I would be much thinner with all that running around....hmmmmm

mom

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Happy Birthday Jeff. hope you had a lot of fun and sex.

Phil

11:32 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

That is funny! :)
I hope your head stops spinning and that you have had a good weekend!

12:23 PM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Happy Birthday, ya big lug!! I'm suddenly feeling awfully tired myself... I'm not all that far behind you, after all... I hope it was a good birthday for you. Did you have yummy cake?

5:31 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Happy Birthday Jeff!!

Never thought of it quite that way....umm thanks..lol

6:20 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

happy birthday!!
haha...i'm 8 yrs older than you are~! (remember when we used to think it was so cool to be able to say that to your friends?)

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I never thought of it like that. Explains why I'm always stumbling around so...

Happy Birthday, Az!!!!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home