Thursday, March 02, 2006

These are the people in my neighborhood: Midget



This picture was taken last year at or friend Clapton's wedding. I first met Midget in collage, we made quite the pair roaming around. Several people would comment to the fact that we looked like a mad scientest and his monster. I've had the pleasure of watching him go from a young man with little direction to a man who has his life pretty well together. He is engaged to Amazonia (who's picture I may put up in a latter post if he can control his jealous streak), manages a store, and can't seem to keep a car on the road (sorry Midget). Despite a few years between leaving collage and when we saw each other again he has been one of the constants in my life. While we don't get to see each other as much as we would like we still get together for dinner when we can and I am slated to be in his wedding party. He does sometimes comment on my blog, and will probably be here to stare lovingly at himself once he knows the pict is up (kidding). He is one my my few friends who if I don't get a chance to call him for a bit will actually call me to make sure everythings ok. He is a very talented artist who unfortunatly has never followed through with it. He is a comic collector like myself, and we have had several total geek conversations about comics over the years. We also have a history of playing D&D type games, a pastime that time doesn't allow these days. But no matter how much time may pass between visits we both know that as time moves on we will always stay in touch.

9 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Dream Screams...

You guys are so cute...

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I can so keep a car on the road, right between the lines and everything..



They just dont stay running very long.....

9:02 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Aza, I am very lucky to have a couple friends like that. And one of them is a crazy ass driver too. hehehehehe

We all used to play DnD also. LOL Where do you think the name Burfica came from???

10:50 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

great picture, aza!! it's great to have friends like that, isn't it?

1:02 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Ahhh friends are so fun! Nice to SEE you~~

mom

5:02 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

That's a great photo, you can tell how close you all!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

i am back azathoth. i couldn;t leave you all...tears my writer's journal is back up -- i have reconstructed its vision.

its time to have some true fun!

6:57 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I agree with Dream!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Patt Screams...

Can i get one...please.Seriously you look like good mates.does the wee man have a blogg?i'd like to see his work.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home