Friday, March 10, 2006

Back to scratch

Well, the job I had lined up for April fell through. So I'm back to square one. Money is running low and so am I. This so sucks. Oh well, I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll finally get off my a** and see about selling stuff on E-bay just so I have some money coming in.
Babushka's sick. She spent the night and all she did was cough. I made more tea yesterday than I have in years. I hate when she's sick. Nothing like having a pair of boobs in your face and not being able to play with them.
I need to find time to post more picts. I've been e-mailing people to get approval and so far no ones turned it down, although Isis said I could post her but not the kids, so no picts of my Ant for now. I also told people if I didn't hear back from them then I'd assume they don't care and I can post. Either that'll get a few of them to write me for the first time in a long time, or I'll at least get to put up pictures of them. Heh. I love a win-win situation.
Hope evryones doing good.
Peace.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Alekx Screams...

keeping your job hunt in my happy thoughts

boobs in the face?????

thought that was my job

1:26 AM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Sorry to hear about the job falling through, hope opportunities improve for ya.

12:25 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Sorry to hear about the job falling through, hope opportunities improve for ya.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

my husb went to the dr yesterday cuz he's had this cold/cough for 2 wks...dr said its going around everywhere...gave him 3 days of super-antibiotics & it's much better...dr said lots of people are having it for like 6 wks!!!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

oops, didn't mean to do that. i'm sorry that you are still unemployed. but since you're off you might as well get outside and enjoy that spring weather! but after your loved one is well that is...

11:15 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

awwww, poor thing. Kiddo is major sick too. If he's not better by Monday gonna keep him home and take him to the doc.

Hope everyone is feeling better soon

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home