Thursday, April 20, 2006

Space between friends

I've gotten to a point in my life where I honestly prefer when my friends don't know each other. I have a pair of close friends who hang out occasionally and now thier fighting with each other and I'm expected to be the middle man. They both want to know if I've talked to the other one and they tell me the other one is wrong and thier right and what has the other said to me. I so hate it. I keep telling them to just leave me out of it. I'm not going to stop being friends with either party, and I'm not going to tell them what each other is saying. This is why I've been glad over the years that most of my good friends don't know each other, or if they do they don't hang out with each other. It's just too much dang trouble.

11 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I hate that crap.

Seriously, if it's so importanat to them both, that the other sees theri side of the story, tell them to either e-mail or write letters to the other detailing how they still want to be friends, and outlining their arguements. Then, they can both hear the other's side of the story without the screaming and arguing.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

It's really sad that I came up with that. Things like this are why I hate most people.
Glad you're so neutral shaggy, it's comforting.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Yea I remember when I used to talk to you about Brett (Midget) and you always told me to stop talking so much shit about him...

But seriously...

Brett you were always the one guy I was happy was Jeff's friend. Our time around a table was great...

I seem to remember saving a busload of nuns with my giant-man powers before I could afford a super suit. The nuns were impressed...

5:07 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

yup,this does SUCK!! been there, done that!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I hate that. I had an outs with a friend, and a mutal friend of both of us. I never ever mentioned anythng about the other friend to them. Because I so don't want them to feel that way. And if they got sick enough of it, then I would lose their friendship too.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

WORD! I normally jus leave em 2 solve da prob, I ain't gettin in da middle of they arguement lol. Most of da time, my friends forgive each otha and forget wateva they was arguin bout ;-) PEACE

1:33 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

I agree with you!! ABSOLUTE agree!

I categorize my time spent and friends into 4 groups.

1) Ex- Schoolmates (College buddies)
2) Cat Club people
3) Information Technology people (Usually work related work)
4) My love (My parents, gf and cats)

Hell yes, I don’t wish them to know people out of their groups. One of the main reasons is because; my behavior varies from one group to another.

Other reason is, if I have problem with some people in group 2 for example, it would not make me feel so much lost!

And the third reason is, I don’t like them to hang out with each other and start “gossiping”, oh I hate that!

11:39 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:16 AM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

Salut,

You weren't interupting anything... No worries.
About the profile picture...

1st- Go to edit profile

2nd- Go down to photograph (once you have clicked on edit profile)

3rd- You need a picture off an internet site or something, or even off your blog and then put down the url of where the picture is where it says url. If you even want, you can put a picture of you on your blog then quickly put down the url as to where it is then just take it off your blog when your done... Or find any pictures of you throughout your blog or on other sites, then copy and paste the url where it says url.

Make sense???
if not then comment back.
Good luck! :D

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

What a brilliant plan! I must try this!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Invite em over at the same time. When they show up tell em you are sick of being in the middle and they have exactaly 30 minutes to work things out before you come back in the room and kick ass and take names.

Betcha things will work out one way or the other.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home