Monday, October 30, 2006

Just things

So the Halloween party was fun. For some picts check out the link for the Lone Rangers on my sideboard. It was nice to put a face to the words. He's a great guy and looks good as a lion. Seems like some good people work for the cell companies in the world. All priase to the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Anyways, so Babushka had a mid-term this day. Which means that she spent the last 2 days freaking out then did just fine on the test. Seems like a pattern she has when it comes to tests and papers.
Got my Bro to watch Shaun of the Dead. That movie so rules. Now we need to sit and do the X-men Movies.
Looking forward to the Live broadcast of Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi channel tom night. It's going from 11 pm to 5 am. Yeah, I'm not sleeping all night. How embarrasing will it be if they get nothing all night?
My nephew wants me to do his make-up for Halloween. So if he looks bad it's my fault. Like I need that stress. How do I get myself into these things?
Hope you all have a great Halloween. Post picts if you get dressed up. (this means you too BM!)
Peace.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Thanks Az it was great having you over. Definately have to just buy Shaun...awesome movie....getting ready for my Hammer House of Horrors marathon tomorrow...lol

2:23 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I loveeeee Shaun of the Dead!!!! and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ghost Hunters.

My husband went to that motel before we were married. He said it was okay till then went in the basement. He said that was the freakiest place he's ever been.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

there's no "T" in the word "pics."

so there.


:P

1:03 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

i like ghost hunters...but i've never seen them find anything....maybe they have, i just missed it...

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home