Sunday, October 15, 2006

Random Facts About Me

1. I've always wanted to visit Scotland
2. I'm heavier now than I have ever been in my life
3. I have been in 7 relationships, ranging in time from 1 week to 5 years (not including the 14 years of off/on with the Demon)
4. My hair used to reach the small of my back.
5. I love Garfield.
6. I'm supposed to wear glasses. the doctor said my eyes were going bad because I read too much.
7. If I care about someone I'll forgive them almost anything.
8. I type using the index finger method.
9. I'm almost totally sterile thanks to my oldest sister and a baseball bat.
10. I rarely remember my dreams, and those I do remember seem to be almost all nightmares.
11. I hate dogs.
12. I'm very unflexible. The Doctor says it has something to do with my tendons.
13. I had an ulcer at age 14.
14. I love horror.
15. I have never ridden in a limo, even though I've been in 4 wedding parties.
16. I'm a carnivore.
17. I can cook pretty good, but I usually don't because I hate cleaning up afterwards.
18. I get very depressed sometimes.
19. I love going to graveyards.
20. I hate pumpernickle bread.
21. There are very few times when I'm not either lsitening to music or having a song play in my head.
22. I'm optomistic about everything but myself.
23. I've never been off this continent.
24. I've had only 2 cavities in 33 years.
25. I have lifted the backend of a car off the ground twice in my life.
26. I like being 15 minutes early wherever I go.
27. My favorite movie is Princess Bride.
28. I collect comic books. Mostly the Hulk, Batman, or any zombie comics.
29. I love condiments. I beleive that any food can be made better by dipping or coating it in a sauce.
30. I have 3 slipped discs in my back.
31. I have a phobia about crowds.
32. I have 4 toy spiders in my car.
33. I play the lotto, not because I think I'll win, but just because I love picturing what I'd do with the money.
34. I'm alergic to nutrasweet.
35. I have 2 friends that I consider family.
36. My first girlfriend commited suicide. I was 14 at the time.
37. I'm not anti-religion, I'm just anti-orginized religion.
38. My top 5 TV stations are: Cooking Network, Sci-Fi channel, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, and Cartoon Network.
39. Sharks fascinate me.
40. I'm not afraid of any animal I've ever been near. I respect those that can hurt me, but I don't fear them.
41. I love taking pictures.
42. I dont play any musical instruments.
43. I take a size 14 triple wide shoe.
44. I have a crack in the back of my skull from a lead pipe.
45. I don't want kids.
46. I hate writing cursive. I do almost all my writing in print. the only cursive I do is my signature, and no one can read it.
47. I have a birthmark on my stomach.
48. I have 3 of my wisdom teeth, the 4th got broken in a fight.
49. My beard has every color that hair can come in in it. Black, Brown, White, Red, Blonde, Light Brown, Grey.
50. I'm not a big sports fan. The only sports I watch are the Superbowl and Wrestling, which isn't even really a sport.

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Yeah, sorry I couldn't provide you with the limo ride. Unfortunately the Limo was reserved fo da ladies.
I had to drive myself and Bald God all the way up in the rental honeymoon car.
That whole day was just surreal. I'm still in shock that it went off as well as it did.
Anyway, when you and Babushka decide to celebrate your next anniversary, come & talk to me. I know of a cool place you guys can do the limo thing.
BTW: Thanks for watching the Dog & cat, and playing my Xbox this weekend.
oh, PS: you do NOT hate dogs, you are very civil to Carly, and I've even seen you play fetch with her, you big bullshitter you.

4:01 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

You've had quite the violent life, Aza!! Hope it gets more peaceful from here. I mean, exciting, but just not so hurty. :)

5:07 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

We watch the exact same cable channels! I also love horror and hate pumpernickel bread!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Lisa Screams...

hey darling, just wanted to say hi. sorry I haven't been around much. I hope you are doing great! Are you going to Ranger's Halloween Party?

12:56 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

hey, aza, are ya gonna be 'Wookie'? C'mon...it'll make ya feel better...
thanks for the 50 things about you!

12:33 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

LOL some of the things we have in common scare me. I have an abnormal facination with sharks too...among other things

8:39 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

OMG you and I have so much in common. How cool is that.

3:30 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Sisters are HIGHLY overrated!!!! I love the princess bride..( hello, my name is Indigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die) yeah I hate my beard too. I should shave it...lol

mom

12:38 AM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

wow creepy!!! I just wrote a section in my blog just today called "random facts about me" and I didn't even see your entry just now!!! creepy! haha... hmmm... odd.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

You have led a violent life my friend! WIshing you more peaceful dys ahead..... So, it seems that we share some similarites.... love of graveyards (I can spend hours in the older ones... especially Bonaventure in Savannah, GA), allergy to nutrasweet, photogpraphy, . . . . . thanks for this list... it allows us to get to *know* you better! BTW - You need to write more stories on Into the Mythos... I need a dose of Fall Horror. .

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home