Tuesday, October 24, 2006

This, that, and some of those.

Ok, lets put my screw ups aside for a bit shall we. I may or may not get back to me ruining this past weekend.
The pictures from Midget and Amazonias wedding have come back in, and may I say I look like a blob in a mortician suit in the photos. Firstly, in all the shots where everyone else is right up against each other I managed to always stay about a step away from the group. This has the effect of making me seem even larger because I couldn't pull the whole hide behind someone else trick. But I really look horrible in the pictures. Everyone else looks good, until you see me. It looks like you could compress the rest of the wedding party together and I'd still wiegh more.
Go figure.
Anyways, the Poet is going to help me try and get a job at Yale University. It'll be night shift, but thats fine, I don't sleep much anyways. Keep your finger crossed for me if you can.
I have such an urge to eat Naan Bread. For those of you who have never had Indian food, go just so you can try this wonderful food. Naan, or sometimes Nan, bread is just awsome.
So I'm going to a Halloween party this Sat night. I just hope they don't expect me to dress up. I have no money to buy a costume and anyways I can't find my makeup to be a zombie. But I'm going to make some kind of food stuff to take, maybe homemade truffles. We'll see.
I'll try and go hrough blogs tomarrow morning if I can. I have to put together my resume and also figure out how to make a cover letter. Should be interesting.
Peace.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Congrats on the job...does that make you a "Yale-ie" now? LOL unwritten rule of the halloween party you show up with no costume, I have face paint plus left over costume parts (masks etc). Ack wants to know about the bourbon situation since you and he made some type of "blood oath" to drink it..since he's your height...you'll definately know who he is. LOL see you Saturday. Email me if you need my #

7:31 AM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Not a Yale-ie yet, not until I get the job. I'll see what i can do about a costume, but with my money situation I'm not making any promises. Also, while Ack and I are supposed to partake in some bourbon it might have to wait till I can afford to buy some. See ya Saturday Rangers.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

oh, good luck on the job, aza! and i'm sure you can find something to dress up in for the party...maybe like make yourself a scarecrow? with a floppy hat, lots of straw sticking out of your shirt...

12:15 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

good luck with the job, aza! & do a scarecrow thing for the party...straw, floppy hat, pillow under your shirt, etc...

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home