Friday, November 03, 2006

Portrait of Azathoth


This is a picture of H.P. Lovecrafts (a horror writers from the 1920's) creation that he called Azathoth, The Blind Idiot God of Chaos. It was drawn by Uwe Jarling. Just thought I should have a shot of who I took my name after. Isn't he adorable?

16 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

yes, i would do him.

12:53 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Random music Friday!! It’s been a while since you did it!!!

1. Helmet ~ Milquetoast
2. The Dead Milkmen ~ Do the Brown Nose
3. The Cure ~ Burn
4. Talking Heads ~ Mr. Jones
5. Enya ~ Afer Ventus
6. Descendents ~ Iceman
7. Kid 606 ~ Doday
8. Joy Division ~ The Eternal
9. Lamb ~ Lusty
10. Pavement ~ My Radio
11. The Residents ~ Love Leaks Out
12. Cowboy Junkies ~ Come Calling
13. Blood for Blood ~ Paper Gangster

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

it kills me whenever BM posts a list of music, because 80% of it is stuff I was going to post.

He lives in my dome, I swear!
(And stop dancin around in there, gives me migraines!)

1:31 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

oi great minds think a like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Hey BM and Midget, you both have to try this. You know those Jelly Belly Jelly Beans that they modeled after the ones in Harry Potter (bBernie Botts everyflavored beans)? Well they've come out with a new one that may be the worst tasting thing I have EVER had. It's called 'Rotten Egg'. You just got to try this. I know that both me and BM have done the vomit bean, but this is worse! It almost made me puke! Heh.

2:07 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

i got try it!!! The vomit is sooo horrible!! Man it's nuts!!!

rotten egg here I come!!!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I brought them to work once and left them out for everyone without saying what they were. much fun was had by all.

hehe

I'm an evil little man

8:00 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

hmmmm I think I married his brother in the early 80's,,,,such a blur now though...lol

mom

11:16 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

He's just cuddlesome. I hope there's a plush figurine one can buy! I would hug it til I bled.

9:39 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Dammit Aza, now it's nightmares for me! :) I bet he poops odd-flavored jellybeans.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

aza-maybe i'm just dreaming, but he looks like he needs a hug, doesn't he?

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I know, I know, I never post. But at least I stopped by, yes? Yes.

Job is going well, but super super busy. I have no real time, and am currently NOT working through my lunch break, which is a new thing for me.

Anyways, thought I'd stop by. Hope all is well.

Later- Linds

11:35 AM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

He's just misunderstood...Isn't the painting called the God of Chaos- Asking for Directions?

Az where did you find the everyflavor beans??

7:45 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

man that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Awesome! Love it!

6:13 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Random Music FRIDAY!!!

1. Fugazi ~ Sieve-fisted find
2. Pavement ~ Internal K-Dart
3. D.R.I. The Explorer
4. Bloc Party ~ Price of Gas
5. Gorillaz ~ Slow Country
6. The Deathray Davies ~They Stuck Me in a box in the ground pt. 7
7. Spoon ~ I Turn My Camera on
8. Peter Gabriel ~ Passion
9. Iggy and the Stooges ~ Search and Destroy
10. Hause of Pain ~ Come and Get Some of This
11. Miles Davis ~ Will O’ The Wisp (from “El Amor Brujo”)
12. Johnny Cash ~ The Long Black Veil
13. Alec Empire ~ Suicide

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home