Friday, November 10, 2006

Quick note

Sorry I haven't been blogging or commenting, life's been a little crazy. I'll try to be back on soon.
I have a job interview at Yale on Wed morn. It's been 10 months that I've been unemployed now. If your religious say a prayer, if your not then cross your fingers. I can use all the help I can get.
Hope everyone's doing ok.
Peace.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

I'll cross my fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes, I'll say a prayer, and do a rain dance and hold a fertility festival.


Hope all that will help. hehehehehe

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Er..."fertility festival"? LOL. The gods might take the wrong cue, hehe! =)

I'm neither religious nor a finger crosser. I'll meditate though, think/say affirmations, and release positive vibrations to the universe. Hope that'll help align the stars in your favour!

Good luck, man! And thanks a lot for all your meaningful comments on my blog. (I haven't been blogging lately either!)

5:01 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Aza, sending all the luck in the universe!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

aza-good luck, i know they'll like you as much as we do!!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Let us know as soon as you know.. I am soooo pulling for you.

7:14 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

You're gonna nail it Az.. good luck tomorrow.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home