Friday, December 01, 2006

Holiday top ten

It's time for a Christmas top ten! That's right, while many may consider it too early for holiday music, well I for one want the end of the year here as quickly as possible, so I'm starting christmas early.

1. Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rae
2. O Come Emmanuel - Jaci Valesquz
3. Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
4. Snow is Falling - Shakin Stephen
5. All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan - Kenny Chesney
6. All Want For Christmas is You - My Chemical Romance
7. Katy's Christmas Card - John Schneider
8. Santa Bring My Baby Back to Me - Elvis
9. One Wish for Christmas - Whitney Houston
10. Snowmieser/Heatmieser - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

and my extra holiday cheer:

1. Deck the Halls - SheDaisy
2. The Christmas Song - Nat king Cole

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Libby Screams...

aza-...but you forgot "i want a hippopotamus for x-mas" & mr hanky's christmas song... :-D

6:04 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Oh no, Im afraid some of my favorites are WEIRD..I like Ave Maria...I like Donny Osmonds version of Mary did you know and his Hark the herald angels sing mix. I like Michael Ball I wish I had a river, its on his christmas album which I enjoy the whole thing. I like Angels we have heard on High and my FAVORITE is BLUE CHRISTMAS by Elvis....

Mom

8:50 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

OOOh I love Donny Osmond as well!! I also like Christmas with the Devil by Spinal Tap, No Presents for Christmas by Mercyful Fate, and Winter Wonderland by Stryper for favorite XMAS oddities.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home