Sunday, December 03, 2006

I've been tagged by a Meme

Lone Rangers Tagged me, so here ya go:

Three Meme

1. Three things that scare me:
Losing People,
Crowds,
the Demon

2. Three people that make me laugh:
Babushka,
my Cuz,
George Carlin

3. Three things I don't really like:
Stress,
Eggplant,
Snow

4. Three things I don't understand:
the Government,
Golf,
Sado-Masochism

5. Three things I'm doing right now:
Typing,
Reading,
Being Lazy

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
Visit Scotland,
Attend my Psycho Sisters Funeral,
Win the Lotto

7.Three things I can do:
Juggle,
Read Fast,
Make People Smile
8. Three ways to describe my personality:
Um....
9. Three things I can't do:
Watch men hurting Women
Watch Golf,
Do Yoga
10. Three things I think you should listen to:
Barenaked Ladies,
the Howling Wind on a Dark Night
Rain hitting the Ground
11. Three things you should never listen to:
Organized Religion,
Politicians,
Never take relationship advice from single people
12. Three things I'd like to learn:
Next weeks lotto numbers,
If nothing sticks to teflon then how they get teflon to stay on the pans?
Is there intelligence out there
13. Three favorite foods:
Homemade Hamburgers
Buffalo Chicken strips
Fried Mozzarella
14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Milk,
Water,
Soda
15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
Thundaar the Barbarian
Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
Incredible Hulk
16. Three people I'm tagging (to do this):
I'm not tagging anyone. If you like it do it, if not then don't

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I'm going to pretend you tagged me and post his on crap TCU blog! This is very cool.

I also do not understand golf LOL. People at my job all decided on the massive lay offs we are all about to have over golf game. Nice eh?

2:36 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

AZA hows your mom? Hows the job search? What are your qualifications? Maybe you should move to Arizona. Lots of jobs here, but maybe not what your looking for....thinking about you today, thanks for stopping by and reading my boring stupid dumb idiot crap..

Mom

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

1. 3 things that scare me:
never having a baby
failing before i even start teaching
shadows that lurk as you walk up my basement steps

2. 3 people that make me laugh:
my josh
chris rock
eddie murphy

3. 3 things i don't really like:
canned mushrooms
waitressing
putting laundry away

4. 3 things i don't understand:
surface area and volume problems in geometry
why i'm even existing
sign language

5.3 things i'm doing right now:
typing
reading
breathing

6. 3 things that i want to do before i die:
be a mother
see the pyramids
own a dog

7. 3 things i can do:
bake cookies
french braid
drive a stick

8. 3 ways to describe my personality:
nice
moody
cynical

9. 3 things i can't do:
get pregnant
change a tire
time travel

10. 3 things you should listen to:
frank zappa (with or without the mothers)
pink floyd
frank zappa

11. 3 things you should never listen to:
britney spears
new kids on the block
the monkeys

12. 3 thing's i'd like to learn:
drive a crane
play a guitar
riding a bike in amsterdam

13. 3 favorite foods
burritos
tacos
saag paneer

14. 3 beverages i drink regularly
coffee
tea
coke

15. 3 shows i watched as a kid:
cosby show
the smurfs
pin wheel

7:16 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

3 stars for you, AZA!
;-)

10:03 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

That was fun, always fun to learn about someone else. hehehehehe

10:50 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

great answers, aza! nice to meetcha!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

That's the awesome way to do memes. Make your own memes!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

That's awesome!! I've never understood golf, or the people who play it.. and you are rt about govt,, about cheese sticks and to be wary about organized religion,, ha!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home