Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Dead Turkey Day

Hope all of you who celebrate it have a great Thanksgiving.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

If there's one thing we Southerners know how to celebrate well, it's Thanksgiving, lol.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Az!!! =o)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

hee hee "dead" turkey... heee hee quite the sense of humor... haha. I like it!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

You too Aza hun!!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

i like dead cooked turkeys better than live ones!

11:28 PM  
Blogger boneman Screams...

As it turns out, I HATE the holidays where we're supposed to go out and mass kill any spieces of animal.

I used to love Thanksgiving, but, truthfully it was because no one gave me grief fer getting my mashed potatoes and gravy mixt up with the cranberries (the real ones are better, but, canned if the other ain't availiable) and I kind'a like the mix.
But, dang! The only thing those turkeys have to be thankfuk fer is getting put out'a their misery!
There's two big turkey farms up by us, and I ain't even exagerating about it, they are the most foulest set-ups I have ever seen.

'Nuf bout that, though.
How's yer Ma doin'? That ain't no picnic, fer sure. Heck. Even the MRI is bothersome. Loud ass bang bang banging in yer ears.
Chemo ain't no walk in the park, but, I'll tell ya what. POT does help! Get the GOOD shit, though.
Don't have t'smoke it...make it into some cookies or brownies....
Just something t'cook the thc into the chow and not burn it.
Also makes some great "green tea" but with the same warning. Don't burn the water...(I know THAT sounds goofy, but, water CAN be burnt in tea makin'.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home